But i got it ooh oohh

August Pov.
"Tonight We gone be turnt like a Muthafucka" Trigga said. His name Trè tho. "Yeah I guess." I smiled poorly. "Nigga stop gettin in you feelins!" He yelled and we walked into club mist it at was turnt tho. "Man Shut the fuck up." I said feeling anger. "Yah momma." he yelled back but didn't pay any attention but from the side of my eye there was a girl at the bar bad as ever looking lookin down at her phone. I walked over there . "Yo." I said and her head looked up. My mouth turned Into a 'O'. She rolled her eyes got her purse and walked out side.
Amber Pov.
I was trying to walk as fast as I could but who footsteps were behind me? August. He grabbed my hand and spun me around. "We need to talk." He said . "About?"
"Us"
"Why you wanna talk about the United States.?"
I laughed.
"Amber Quit with the bullshit ." he yelled and punched the wall.
I jumped cause it did have a girl scared a little bit.
"What do you want August! " I yelled. "You!" he yelled hitting the wall with his hand. Does this nigga got a anger issue. "It's obvious I said fuck you . f-u-c-k y-o-u-. ." I said.
"But when tho?" he laughed.
"Bipolar ass." I hit him.
" Oh and never again." I said walkin away but he stopped in front of me and his lips touch my lips. I pushed him and "wiped my lips. "so its like that huh.?" he shot a look at me. "Exactly." I felt tears rushing down my face I could tell he saw it. He nodded. "Ight then See you around." he said walking away. "Yo August grab you a Thot and let's boun- Oh." Trigga said and looked over at me then looked at August.