All Eyes on u

2 years Later.
Amber Pov
"Mommy Mommy." Maya said. "Yes.?" I said typing on my phone. "Can you open this pwease " she said pointing at the caprisun and I opened it. August walked in. "Daddy!" Maya said running to him and hugging him. "Hey BabyGirl." He said picking he up and looking at me. "Wassup." He said. "Hey." I said as he put Maya down. I then grabbed his hand and Led him to our room and he tried to kiss me but I moved my face. "What?" He said. "August Whatt?" I said. "Really. 1pm."
He sighed an I smelled him it smelled like girl perfume and it was stank. "Where you been.?" I asked.
"Uh Umm at the Studio,"
"Oh Foreal Cause Nila said you were gone." I said Leaning on the dresser. "August Lying is not gonna get you anywhere." I said.
"I'm not stupid I know where you been." I said.
Flashback
I walked in the studio And heard moaning. "Mmmm August."
I walked in and August was Getting it in with some random. I just stood there and laughed. He then got up real fast. "August I see you." I said and laughed. "Amber Umm." he said. I quickly dragged the girl by her hair out of the studio and slapped August. And walked out.

--------------
"Umm Here you go." I tossed the Engagement ring to him. "Uhh I'll come get the rest of my stuff tomorrow And I hope you have a great life." I said Kissing him on his forehead and leaving him speechless. "Tell the next girl you get a better story." I said. and walked out grabbing Maya with August walking right behind me. "AMBER WTF YOU DOIN." he yelled. "Umm Takin my daughter." I walked outside and laughed. "Daddy!" Maya said. I put her in her carseat cut the ac on and went back in the house. August was on the couch with his head in his hands. I walked in the room got 2 suitcases and put then in the hallway. Then August came and grabbed his suitcases and put them in the hallways. "Where we going.?" he asked. "IDK Yet." I said. I then grabbed the 2 suitcases and went outside and put them in the car. I then pushed August back in the house and left.

Later
August Pov
I called Amber 100 times and this is my last time.
Amber: What August.
Me: Amber Listen to me
Amber: Im listening
Me: ok When I left last night I ain't gone lie I went to the studio but then I went to Trigga house and Miranda was there I was high as hell so I really didn't know what was going on and she just gave me head ."
Amber: That's all.?
Me: I promise . You comin back.
Amber: Nah
Me: Amber This is bullshit.
Amber: Your Exactly right August.
Me: Fuck! I yelled. I know she jumped.
Amber: Mmmm I will talk to you later?
Me: whatever
Amber: August there is no reason to get mad because I never fuck around so You know what get yah shit together and Leave me the fuck alone for awhi- I then cut her off and hung up.