Mazarati

I sat on the chair looking at Lyric dance with Destiny. "Y'all are crazy." They laughed. "DAB!" I said and I did the dab. Then they did it with me , I swear I love this girls. Anyways Maya came in talking about ' Hit the quan' I laughed. "Indie ." I looked up at Destiny. "Where's August?" I shrugged looking at my phone. "Hmm I don't know? He said he were going to his moms house, That should've been hours ago , Its 7:00 and he left 9:30 just morning." I got angry. "Mmm ." she then kept dancing. With that I got up and started making dinner. Im making Steak , Shrimp, and Salad. 😋.

August Pov
Damn this girl bomb , She giving me the best head ever. "Daddy can I ride it." I thought for a minute. "Yeah baby." she then started. I then was feeling good asf. But Amber Came in my mind . Fuck! I pushed her and got up. Damn Damn Damn. Was all I could say. Fuck ! I got in my range and drove home.

Amber 'India' Pov
I was done eating and August Steal wasn't home. Its 9:30. Lyric and Destiny went with Auntie to My mothers house and they took maya. I then heard a key in the door and August came in. He knows he about to get it. I just stared at the tv. Like he wasn't there. "Amber." He said settling by me. "Get the fuck out of my face." I said getting up but he yanked my hand back. I then went in the room. He then followed me. "Look, Amber Im Sorry." I shook it off and sat on the bed with my head in my hands. "Word, You left 7 o'clock In the morning and ain't come back until 9:30 , You got me fucked up foreal." he just stood there with a apologetic look."You know what Fuck you." I got a cover out of the closet and went downstairs Im not sleeping with him. "Amber You going all out ." Then his phone ringed. I looked at the ID and it said 'Keisha' I looked at him and I answered it.

K: Hey, Baby Why did you leave? I wanted to ride it a little more.

A: Bitch Why the fuck are you callin his phone.?

K: Uhh you mean mine.?

A: No I mean mine.

K: Then why was he just over here.

I looked at August with the death glare and threw the phone to the wall that shit cracked into pieces. I got up and Got my suitcase. "You Dumb Bitch!" I yelled going into Maya's room And grabbed her stuff but this motherfucka pushed it out of my hand. So I pushed him and picked it back up. I'm done with his shit. He fucked up many times. I even caught him in the bed. Fuck Him. Thousands of times. I grabbed my suitcase and grabbed Maya's on. "No Amber!" He grabbed my suitcase. "Bye August." I snatched it away from him and left. This is the life Without August starting now.