Gijinka!reader x trainer

There he layed a cold sweat on his forehead, a bright shade of red on his cheeks blankets were half on half off tlhe thermometer that hung from his lips just continued to rise and you were fretting not having a clue how to help "Arcanine stop your making the situation worse please lay down and dont worry its just a small case of the flu I'll be fine," he said his soothing voice was weak but it calmed you down so you obeyed laying on the ground beside the couch "you know I just want to help you" you tried to say but only "arc, Arcanine." Came out "arcanine shhhh my head really hurts right now just go to sleep and we can play tomorrow okay," he whispered and you closed your eyes it always pained you when Hiroshi ((Hiroshi is your trainers name)) was like this so you closed your eyes drifting into a light sleep your dream was very simular to before you fell asleep but in your dream you were a human and you were able to help him by making soup and putting cold cloths on his forehead running to the store to buy medicine and stuff when your dream came to an abrupt stop when something put to much pressure on your leg so your eyes shot open and the faint sound of your trainer throwing up was heard so you gotta up to help him somehow when you fell flat on your face but you seen hands and arns rather than paws and legs then you realized you fell because now you were walking on two legs not four you about to lose your cool but you remaind cool on the outside but were panicking on the inside what if Hiroshi kicked you out or never wanted to see you again but you still walked into the bathroom knelt beside Hiroshi and rubbed his back in slow circles "who are you?" He asked "your Arcanine." You said "but shes asleep on the floor beside the couch now tell me who you really are," Hiroshi demanded "your to sick to be yelling at me," you snapped "just tell me who you really are." He said turning his head to look at you his face turning a bright shade of red see that you werent wearing any clothes "you can borrow some of my clothes if you want their in the dresser." He said before sticking his head in the toilet bowl vomiting again so you quickly threw on a pair of his cargo pants and one of his shirts that had black sleeves "can I see your wallet?" You asked "yeah its on the counter," he said weakly "okay I'll be back in a minute," you said grabing his wallet and booking out the door to the pharmacy not far from Hiroshi's apartment you grabbed a bottle of the gross slimey stuff that said cold and flu so you paid and ran back to his apartment you quickly grabbed a spoon off the counter and ran to his side quickly pouring the liquid onto the spoon "drink it," you ordered and he obeyed pinching his noes before drinking it quickly "lets get you to the couch," you smiled helping Hiroshi up and helped him to the couch "I'll be right back," you said and left to the bathroom bringing the trash can with you and put it beside him "thanks arcnine," Hiroshi mumbled "since I'm no longer an arcnine I wished to be called (y/n)," you said laying down on the floor "what are you doing?" Hiroshi asked "Im going to sleep," you shrugged "you can't sleep on the floor," Hiroshi said "well I have too you only have a couch so," you said "then sleep with me," he whispered and you blushed before crawling onto the couch with him "If you puke on me I swear to arceus he better have mercy on your soul," you giggled before drifting of into a deep sleep Hiroshi falling asleep shortly after his arms snug around your torso.