39. Unicorn Death Dreams and a Vomiting Voldemort

◄✩༄*∗"Finding a death sentence in a dream of unicorns and leprechauns is very important work

◄✩༄*∗"Finding a death sentence in a dream of unicorns and leprechauns is very important work."∗*༄✩►

◄✩༄*∗ They will blame us, crucify and shame us

we can't help it if we are a problem

we are tryin' hard to get your attention

I'm climbin' up your wall

Climbin' up your wall ∗*༄✩►

— The Adults Are Talking | The Strokes

【 ✧ ☾⋆☼⋆☽ ✧ 】

———BY ORDER OF———

The High Inquisitor of Hogwarts

All Student Organizations, Societies, Teams, Groups, and Clubs are henceforth disbanded.

An Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club is hereby defined as a regular meeting of three or more students.

Permission to re-form may be sought from the High Inquisitor (Professor Umbridge).

No Student Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club may exist without the knowledge and approval of the High Inquisitor.

Any student found to have formed, or to belong to, an Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club that has not been approved by the High Inquisitor will be expelled.

The above is in accordance with Educational Decree Number Twenty- four.

Signed:

Dolores Jane Umbridge

HIGH INQUISITOR

HERMIONE AND Y/N STARED AT THE NOTICE WITH stony expressions, Harry and Ron behind them.

"Someone must have blabbed to her!" Ron said angrily.

"They can't have done," said Hermione in a low voice.

"Not a student, at least," said Y/N.

"You're so naive," said Ron, "you think just because you're all honorable and trustworthy—"

"No, they can't have done it because I put a jinx on that piece of parchment we all signed," said Hermione grimly. "Believe me, if anyone's run off and told Umbridge, we'll know exactly who they are and they will really regret it."