58. Harry, We Already Know You Love the One-Bed Trope

◄✩༄*∗"Harry, now is not the time for your stubbornness

◄✩༄*∗"Harry, now is not the time for your stubbornness."∗*༄✩►

◄✩༄*∗ Even if my heart stops beating

You're the only thing I need, ooh, with me

Even if the Earth starts shaking

You're the only thing worth taking, ooh, with me

Even if the sky's on fire

Got you here, it's alright, ooh, with me

And if it's all over

I'm taking this moment, ooh, with me∗*༄✩►

— Pretty Boy | The Neighbourhood

【 ✧ ☾⋆☼⋆☽ ✧ 】

Y/N SCRAMBLED TO STUFF ALL OF HER belongings into her trunk as Hermione, Ginny, and Fleur searched the Burrow for any of her stray items. She wished she could use magic to help her pack, but she didn't turn seventeen until November—which meant that she still had the trace on her.

Neither Fleur, Hermione, nor Ginny could find any stray items, so with a snap, Y/N closed her trunk, scanned the room once more, and started down the stairs with the three girls behind her.

"Ready?" asked Remus. Harry was already standing beside him, his trunk at his feet and Hedwig's cage perched atop it.

"Yeah," Y/N muttered half-mindedly, catching Keke as she jumped into her arms. "You know where it is?"

Remus nodded, saying, "Your father told me an hour ago—I'm their secret keeper now, you see—and I've already told Harry, but other than him, myself, and you, nobody knows where it is, not even Dumbledore."

Y/N nodded firmly.

"Good," she said, and turned back to the Weasleys, Hermione, and Fleur. "Well—see you in a week, then?"

Too anxious to see her parents, Y/N didn't exchange good-byes with them before she took Remus's outstretched arm, Harry mirroring her actions. He led them outside of the Burrow and, with a curt nod, Apparated away.

Y/N felt like she was being squeezed through a very tight tube; in no time at all, however, they were no longer outside the wonder-like, teetering building of the Burrow, but rather in a gloomy and gray alley way. A faraway clock chimed the new hour, several cars honked. Muggles passed by the alley, none noticing the three exhausted-looking wizards who had appeared out of thin air.