02 • | Call back

Don't forget to vote sweetie~

•••

There has to be some sort of explanation, I mean, Yuuta has every right to unwind and clear his head, but he wasn't even in Asia anymore, what kind of  "training" requires you to go that far..?! And those 2 idiots (Panda and Toge), are acting like this isn't a big deal.

Maki went to the staff room, looking for
Gojo, she walked into the staff to fing him alone doing lounges right on the table, He stares at her, and she stares at him right back.

"...."

"....??"

"Gojo Sensei."

"Maki-chan..care to join me?"

"No."

"Ah-Hold that thought!"Gojo says before answering his phone, Maki waits while this happens.."hold what thought?!"she thought,she can feel her anger building up inside her, the person that Gojo-sensei is on a call with now, is none other that Yuuta. So he kept in touch with Gojo? They better be talking about how to get his ass back here, they have an important mission coming up and Maki needs it to go well, or her promotion to a grade one sorcerer will face backlash.

"What!?!" Gojo sits on the table, looking super excited. "..Maki!" Gojo said as he turns to her. Her left eye twitched in slight annoyance. "..what?". Gojo pulled out his phone showing her a picture of Yuuta..with a giraffe..?. Upon seeing this photo of him, Maki felt a strange little tug in chest.

".. what's with his hair?"Maki waves the feeling off, his hair style changed, before,it was spiky and kinda dorky..no..it was super dorky, but now it was..different, it was spilt in to two and slicked back, it was hot..wait what!?

".. you'll never guess what he named the giraffe..."Gojo says, maki sighs "..what did he name the giraffe?". "Oh my gosh... you're gonna love it...he named it..wait for it...Mangofire".

"....."

"Pretty neat huh???"

"why would he..? Ugh. Nevermind..".Maki sighs and shakes her head.f

This has to be the most unproductive Interaction I've ever had.

A/N
It's short. I know.
But hey, new chapter tomorrow~