▪️ CHAPTER 02 ▫️

Note:
I'm currently watching the anime while typing this chapter hehe.

_________________

After Arc and Y/N or Hajime became friends or comrade Arc helped Y/N to get his badge in the guild while they were looking at the mission board most of the hard mission has been taken (sanaol taken) only the simple mission are left.. so they choose a mission to go with..

Soon they arrived at a small village as they approached a elderly guard as Arc show his badge.

Elderly: Oh, Seona's house? Her house is at the end of the square.

Arc thanks the elderly guard while Y/N just follows Arc. As they walk to the village looking at the places seeing people walking, working and kids playing.

Arc: What a nice, tranquil place.

Y/M: it sure is. Yawn

The dou then reached the house.

Arc: Must be that house.

Arc knocks on the door waiting for someone to open the door after a few seconds the door was open revealing girl.

???: Yes! Who is... It?! S-Sir Knight and Sir Sorcerer.. Wh-What business do you have here?

Arc: Is Miss Marca at home?

Marca: Huh? U-Um, I'm Marva.

Y/N: Oh! It's you. We've come here for you're commission.

Marva: C-Could it be you two take my request?

Arc: Yes. We've come for a herb collecting escort commission.

FLASHBACK

Guild owner: Herb collecting escort in Rata village? Are you two serious about choosing this? I think you two get bigger commissions if you two joined a mercenary group.

Arc: Well, I'm a bit interested in collecting herbs. I'm looking forward to it.

Y/N: And I'm alright with anything as long i might fight something strong..

Guild owner: I see. Then make sure to be nice to this client.

Arc, Y/N: Be nice?

FLASHBACK END

Marca put two tea on the table.

Marca: Please help yourself.

Arc: So this is what he meant to be nice.

Marca: Uhmm.. is it okay for a noble knight and sorcerer like you to accept my request?

Arc: Yes. I'm a bit interested in collecting herbs

Y/N: I'm alright with anything.

Marca: Thank you so much!

Marca look at her left as if she's in a hurry.

Marva: Sir knight and Sir sorcerer, could we go right now?

Arc: Right now? We wouldn't mind that, right Hajime?

Y/N: Yup I don't mind it..

Marca: Hooray! I'll get ready in a minute.
________________
The three of them starts walking to their destination while Marca was humming happily while Arc and Y/N were following her.

Arc: Miss Marca, is there any reason why you are in a rush? It was mentioned in you're commission that Fang Boars were appearing. In the vicinity of the village, so an escort was necessary.

Y/N: We'd like to ask you why you're in such a hurry.

Marca: Uhmm.. My mom will be home soon. If she finds out, she'll be against it.