The Car 🚗

(Theyre getting a new car.....)

(SUEGIKU)

3rd person pov

It was a lovely afternoon, birds were singing, the grasshoppers were hopping and the obnoxious sound of Jouno scolding his comrades echoed through the air. It turns out that Tachihara had decided to take the car out to drive and somehow managed to destroy it, Tecchou had spilt pudding in it and thought it smelled better, Fukuchi farted in there too many times and Teruko dropped bread crumbs all over the floor. Unfortunately for them this car belonged to Jouno thats why they are in this current situation. "How dare you absolutely destroy my car? I know you guys are idiots but i didnt think you were that stupid. Who thinks its a good idea to spill pudding in here and not clean up?!" He screamed at them (specifically Tecchou).

Now the four of them knew they had to buy a new car for Jouno (he litterally scolded/nagged them about it for an hour-) and they needed it fast. So Tecchou stayed with Jouno to try cheer him up (RIP Tecchou) while Teruko and Tachihara went to buy a car and Fukuchi, well he just did nothing. 

Tachihara and Teruko walked to the closest car store. They searched high and low for the perfect car for Jouno. "Too small... too big..... too tall.... too short....." Teruko said while browsing the cars. Tachihara was looking at the motorbikes and the vans. Finally after 10 minutes of looking the duo found a perfect car....... A BIG RIG TRUCK!! They decided to take it for a test drive. Tachihara took the wheel, he and Teruko sat in the big rig and drove it all over town, occasionally crashing into people and buildings. By the time they returned to the headquarters they were completely broke from paying fines. "Jouno-san we are sorry we couldnt- huh?" Tachihara said as his face turned to one of surprise as he saw Jouno snuggled up and sleeping on Tecchou?! "Shhh hes sleeping...." Tecchou said quietly, blushing slightly. Teruko took this chance to get blackmail pictures to blackmail Jouno.

Fukuchi suddenly walked in with some car keys. "I got the car fixed." he said. 

(Tachiharas liscence was legally revoked....)

(Sorry its short..... thank you for reading tho<3)