A CNY adventure (2024 is the year of the Dragon)

(HEYA FELLAS, just finishing up the Chinese new year celebrations so i though id write a story about it based on my experience :3)

(CNY is short form for Chinese new year, where kids get a bit richer and parents get a bit broker/hj (its more about family reunion and welcoming in the new year i think- i forgot)

3rd person

Due to having travelled the world on his hero quests, Fukuchi had discovered a chinese tradition he wanted to try with his team. It required lots of chinese biscuits, alot of money, red packets, oranges and of course chinese decorations. 

As Fukuchi called the whole team for a meeting a week before CNY Teruko began devising a plan to get lots of money. "Make sure to buy some new RED clothes for next weeks celebrations" Fukuchi says as he farts like the worlds ending.

(Part the first) Tecchou and Jounos clothes shopping adventures

3rd person

As Jouno and His boyfriend, Tecchou got out of Jounos car (which Jouno obviously drove with no accidents) Tecchou immediately saw the outfit of his dreams..... An ant costume. "No Tecchou we arent getting that..." Jouno says slightly irritated by Tecchous "stupidity" (bros actually smart ill explain in my theory book) "B-but Jouno its an ant costume.... to display great leadership and loyalty of ants i MUST be the ant.." Tecchou said pouting cutely. Jouno sighs "Tectch i know you have your ant obsession but Fukuchi-san said red and ants aren't even a Chinese zodiac animal..." Tecchou countinues pouting. Jouno sighs again "i suppose we can paint it red and decorate it..." Jouno says blushing slightly. "Yay" Tecchou cheers (dont ask why ive written him like this k.... i promise hes not some gacha cringe character, hes just excited >:[ ) Jouno smiles and places a kiss on Tecchous forehead. "Okay lets pay for this and go get some new clothes for me" Jouno mumbles getting his almost empty wallet. "....Tetch do you have money?" Tecchou looks in his wallet "hmm probably enough for clothes" he replies. "good...cause im only at $30..."

As the two finished their shopping, they ran into Kenji, Kyouka and Atsushi. Tecchou stared at them and Jouno got an idea....

"Hey Agency kids... wanna join our CNY celebrations?" Jouno says with a not at all suspicious grin. The three of them stare at eachother for a few seconds "Uhm... i mean we should probably get the rest of the ADA to join.... otherwise they might feel left out" Atsushi says as he looks nervously at the blind man. "Great" says Jouno with an evil smile.... Because of Fukuchis farting habits Jouno decided to take a little revenge and make him a bit broker. Tecchou was just playing rock paper scissors with Kenji and Kyouka, he was unaware of Jounos scheming....

After they completed the shopping, invited the entire ADA and got the yee sang (a salad kind of thing with fish, crackers and special oils and sauces that you toss with chopsticks while making proclamations) the two got in the car, this time with Tecchou driving as Jouno fell asleep.

(Part the second) Tachihara and Terukos chaotic fireworks

Tachihara looked at Teruko with clear fear on his face, Teruko was literally attacking the Dragon dance people. "Teruko... please stop-" Tachihara pleaded "we need to find you some new clothes..." Teruko finally stopped and smiled innocently at Tachihara as she bounced towards him, her pink hair bouncing along with her. "Yes Tachihara we must go and ive got the perfect outfit for you" she snickered as Tachihara looked at her with visible concern.

After 30 minutes of trying clothes they emerged out of the store. Tachihara had gotten a red shirt, a dark red jacket and some black pants. Teruko had bought a red Chinese styled dress for herself and some red hair ribbons for herself and Tachihara.

As the two were walking to Tachiharas motorcycle Teruko saw the most amazing thing ever. Big... bright... loud... Fireworks. She grinned deviously at Tachihara signaling that they should buy atleats 50 packs. Poor Tachi was a bit more broke that day as they travelled back to help decorate.

(Final part) The Feast

After 3 hours of setting up the ADA and PM showed up to the feast. Jouno and Kunikida were chasing Dazai because of his shenanigans, Atsushi was trying to stop them from murdering him. Tecchou, Ranpo, Kyouka and Kenji were all eating the different Chinese foods. Tachihara, Gin, Higuchi, Hirostu, Tanizaki and Akutagawa were all talking about normal stuff. Teruko was cheering Fukuchi, Fukuzawa, Chuuya, Kouyou and Yosano as they had a drinking contest. Mori wasnt invited....

In the end everyone received an Ang Pao (Red packet with money inside) and they all watched the chaotic fireworks that Teruko forced Tachihara to buy. Everyone (except Jouno) watched in awe of the fireworks while Tecchou comforted Jouno from the loud scary explosive sounds. After the fireworks everyone went home a little richer (except Fukuchi who just got broker).

(Sorry for not updating much I'll be writing a few stories for Valentines day (hopefully i get them all out from 14-17/2 

Thank you for reading and happy CNY!!)