The accident (Angst)

(Imagine writing angst cause you were influenced by someone who keeps killing tecchou (@squidsquidsquids)

(Go check out @squidsquidsquids stories they are really good (but depressing)

(Will remove mention when i get complaints)

(End of Hostage incident, manga 15)

(Suegiku)

3rd person

As Tecchou and Kunikida fell from the sky from the explosian, kunikida had died but tecchou was still barely alive. This had caught Jouno off guard as he ran to his boyfriend to check on him.

"Tecchou.. TECCHOU!! Wake up"

Jouno muttered as he began shaking him. Tecchous breaths were shalow as his heartbeat slowed down significantly. Jouno kept shaking him calling his name.

"TECCHOU WAKE UP YOU F@CKING IDIOT!!" 

Jouno began slapping him trying to get him to regain consciousness. He was desperate,he picked up his radio and called the other hunting dogs for help. Tears streamed down his face as he kept trying to wake tecchou up...

QUICK INTERMISSION WHILE WE WAIT FOR THE OTHER HUNTING DOGS

YOU GUYS WANT SOME FOOD? ANY REQUESTS FOR STORIES?

BACK TO STORY!!

Teruko and Fukuchi arrived with a team of medics. The medics checked tecchous pulse and life stuff. He was barely holding on.

Tecchou was rushed to a hospital....

Jouno POV

I could only hear the commotion around. I worried for Tecchou ss i knew these money hungry people exploiters (doctors[most doctors are good people okay!!]) Might hurt him more.... for once hearing this kind of pain did not bring me any pleasure. I could not imagine losing my stupid idiot of a boyfriend.

Hours passed Tecchou was on an oxygen machine his pulse slowly steadying.

i placed a soft kiss on his forehead as i stayed with him the rest of the night.....

(To be countinued, eventually)