The ant revolution 🐜

(This is based of a hc i made where Tecchou teaches his ants how to fight, plan war startegies etc as well as Jouno always going to war with the ants)

(Edit. Found a better picture)

(TW. WW2 Russian polliticians references, based on animal farm)

(Suegiku)

3rd person pov

Another day has passed,more ants lay dead on the floor of the hunting dogs headquarters..... Ever since their protector, Tecchou left for a mission, the ants have been terrorised by the horrible, evil, Jouno. They had anticipated this but did not think he would use a weapon more powerful then anything theyve come accross..... the dreaded ant poison.

As night came the ants had a secret meeting led by their leader Antlin (Stalin reference) and Trotskant (Trotsky reference). "We must have, REVOLUTION!!" yelled Antlin. All the ants applauded as they began planning their rebellion.

As dawn came Jouno was patroling the halls (sneaking into Tecchous room). The ants took this opportunity to use all the skills they had learnt from Tecchou. They began running and throwing big rocks (the kind that get stuck in your shoe) at Jouno and stung his foot.

Jouno sprayed them with the deadly gas (ant poison), slowly one after another the ants collapsed. Antlin glared at Jouno.... "you win the battle but we will win the war!!!" Antlin let out his final breath and died.

"Damn ants... I should have a word about this with Tecchou" Jouno mumbled before snuggling up in Tecchous bed.

Epilouge

Tecchou returned back from the mission. By then Jouno had already erased any evidence of him being in Tecchous room. Tecchou looked around before saying "Jouno. Where are the ants?"

(Im a short story writer xD)

(There will ne a part 2.... at some point)