Water park (part 1)

(unrelated image cause im on my laptop and dont have the picture rn)

(inspired by my experience at the waterpark....(not everything tho-))

(image is mine btw, Spirit is a bit too silly)

(i lied about there not being any ships.....)

(Terusano, Tachigin and obviously the best ship (in my opinion) SUEGIKU)

3rd person

Today was the Hunting dogs annual trip to the water park. they had all taken at least 3 hours to get ready due to Fukuchi vomiting in the car, so they just left him at the headquarters. Jouno sat at the front next to Tecchou and was driving smoothy on the road, suddenly a person walked out onto the road and Jouno ran over him. SPLAT!! "huh, well shit...." Jouno muttered, "they should be fine....". Teruko and Tachihara didnt notice as they were too busy discussing important matters about whos partner was prettier. Tecchou would have joined but decided to just munch on his crunchy egg and eggshell sandwich, which really annoyed Jouno. "Tecchou can you stop crunching on the munching sandwich" he screamed as he continued driving.

They finally made it to the waterpark and ran off in all directions. Tecchou and Jouno went to the changing rooms after Teruko and Tachihara went to go play on the big extreme slides. 

Tecchou pov: 

I was patiently munching on my crunchy egg and eggshell sandwich while waiting for Jouno to  change into his swimming stuff. He was taking a really long time so i started getting worried.

"Jouno?"

"what Tecchou?" Jouno sighed from behind the door a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"are you almost done?" I asked calmly.

...

no response.

the door slowly creaked open and out came Jouno.

I could feel my face turn red as i tried not to smile.

Jouno came out dressed in a wetsuit, life jacket, one of those floaty ring things, a snorkel, some  flippers and a giant hat. 

It was very hard not to giggle as i did not want to offend him. 

3rd person pov: 

The two stared at each other for awhile (well Jouno is blind but like uh... his closed eye are facing in tecchous direction). Tecchou pulled Jouno into a tight hug and said " i know youre afraid of water since it scrambles up your senses but i dont think you need all this Jouno-" He gave him a small peck before smiling at him." Don't worry ill stay with you the whole time if you want." Tecchou said. Jounos face was red, whether it was frustratiion, embarrassment, or feeling flustered, we will never know. "hmmph" he replied (Bro became Kang Dae ;-;).

As the two left the changing rooms they heard a familiar voice...

"Dazai.... when i find you.... you will regret ever messing with my schedule...."

To be continued (hopefully....)