The story -

Hello dear readers,

So this is a little bit different from what I am used to writing, but I wanted to give it a try, something that I had in the back of my mind for a while.

There are a couple of things to know about this story:

- There's a lot of sex and descriptions of sexual acts. The whole story is about that. So if you are not comfortable with it, maybe you should skip this one.
- I wanted Pete to feel loved, cherished, and I wanted him to enjoy it, to forget for a minute that he was Pete the bodyguard, and I wanted to discover more about his sexuality in a consensual and enjoyable way.
- Pete doesn't have sex with the two other guys (well let's precise this one since there are some people who didn't get it, Pete doesn't have sexual intercourse with the two other guys, but there are some foreplay between them, but that stop here) because: Vegas. That's all I'm going to say; you'll need to read to find out.
- This story is also funny and we are getting into Pete's silly head.
- And last but not least, like always, Pete fell hard, but Vegas will most likely fall harder...

It's only a two-chapter story for now, but if you like it and want me to continue, let me know in the comments.

Also I'm on Twitter now: MoonnLunacy , if you want to come say hi 😉

Thank you, dear readers, and take care. 🤍