1 Minute

Fate No. 8 Hide and Seek

Ellis' POV

"The Map of Underworld of Mind is yours now. In the map, there is a places that you need to go in, every places has a clue where the key is so make sure to go all of the places located in the map to find the key to escape. But there's someone that will stop you find it Kiena and her colleagues, they'll know that you stole the key and the map so you need to hide as they seeking you two." Fate states and leave right away.

I still can't believe Gaush sacrificed himself just to obtain this map. I know it was his task to be killed by Kiena, but he chose to lie to us," I say softly to Zach.

"Gaush helped us a lot and is now escaping his nightmare too. I hope he fulfilled it," Zach replies.

"Let's end it, Zach," I state, opening the map of the Underworld of Mind.

"There are three places here: a forest in darkness, gloomy mountains, and a tunnel to escape," I say, staring at the map with Zach.

"I realize there are three places on the map. First is the Southeast Underworld of Mind, a forest shrouded in darkness. Second, the Western Gloomy Mountains, a mysterious with suspicious peaks. This is where the key to escape is located based on the map. Lastly, the Northeast Tunnel, at the end of which there's a locked door, and the key to escape is the only way to open it. These are the ways to escape this nightmare," I inform Zach.

"Yeah, I have a plan now. We need to go again to the Southeast Underworld of Mind, unlock all the prisons there, and set a condition for all fulfillers. We'll use them to block the way when Kiena and her colleagues come to catch us. After that, we'll go to the Western Gloomy Mountains, where the key to escape is located. When we get the key, we'll head to the Northeast Tunnel and use the key to unlock the door for our escape," Zach informs me.

Zach holds my hand tightly and says, "We're going to end this together. We'll escape this nightmare." I hug him right away.

Kiena's POV

After freezing...

"What just happened? Why do I feel cold?" I ask my colleagues.

"There's one explanation; maybe you killed someone. The rule is that when someone sacrifices, the place, including colleagues, will freeze for a minute," an informed colleague says.

"Huh? We freeze for a minute?" I'm confused and check my pocket.

"Oh my god. The map of the Underworld of Mind is gone!" I loudly exclaim, feeling shocked.

All my colleagues are also shocked.

"We need to find out who stole the map. We're going to take their soul, crush it into pieces, and ensure they never escape my hands," I state, smirking.

"Kiena, there's another bad news too!" a colleague says.

"What is it?" I ask.

"The key to freedom is gone too! Someone stole it from your room," a colleague states with worry.

"Huh? How could they steal it when I'm the only one who knows where I hid it? This isn't happening! They'll pay for what they've done," I state angrily.

Hermi and Juen return.

"Why are you here again, Hermi and Juen? Get out of this place," I say angrily.

"Queen Kiena, we're sorry. We know you're angry with us because we didn't attend the party last night," Hermi states.

"What? You didn't attend the party? But we saw you here last night!" I state, confused.