↳ 𝐂𝐇. 𝟎𝟕: 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒊-𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒕

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *

3RD PERSON'S P. O. V.

The Welcome Party is overall students and teachers go back to their homes or in the dorm.

Q, Minho, and Giselle were chatting while walking and going to the school for their dorms.

“And that's how Minho never wants any of us to use his skincare products...” Q explained which made Giselle laugh at that situation. “Come to think of it... Minho reminds me of my brother, Sam oppa.”

Q and Minho slightly widen their eyes as they know about the famous twins in K.I.S.S. since Freshman Year, especially since Giselle is related to them.

“Why is that?” Q asked and grew curious while Minho was listening to Giselle's response. “Well, because both of them are dramatic, but it's mostly Sam oppa.” Minho sighed at Q and Giselle for laughing together.

“Do you have any idea how hard it is to find the exact product for my skincare? No, you don't.” Minho said in frustration while Giselle giggled at his reaction as it found her hilarious. “By the way, do you want to visit a bit in our dorm? Don't worry, the curfew will be in an hour.”

“Sure, I would love to go,” Giselle said as she accepted Q for inviting their dorm.

Time passed by and they almost arrived at Q and Minho's dorm as they still chatting about some things. But Q stopped as he saw someone in the distance, in front of their dorm's door.

“What is it?” Giselle asked but Q quickly talked to someone. “Hey, Dae. Didn't expect you to wait.” Q greeted and waved at him as he approached Dae.

Giselle stood and glanced at Dae while Minho was concerned about her since she and Dae were not on good terms. “I'll walk with you to your dorm. It's not safe when it's nighttime.” Minho said while she shook her head in disagreement. “No, it's fine... I should go to your dorm in a while.”

“Are you sure?” Minho asked in concern. “Mhmm. Besides... I'm sure you guys have dozens of questions about it.” Giselle said as she also wanted to know about Dae's point of view for why he did it.

“You do have a point. Would you accept my offer as my partner in crime, Detective Giselle?” Minho asked as he offered her a short kiss on her knuckles which made her giggle. “I accept it, Detective Minho.” Giselle plays along as they chuckle at being silly together.

In the distance, Dae and Q glanced at Minho and Giselle chuckling together. “So you're saying the girl Minho met in the airport is actually Giselle who is Kitty's best friend?”

“Yup. And the surprising part is he has a crush on her.” Q explained to Dae, which surprised him. “Well... That explains why he was ranting nonstop about how pretty she is.” Dae explained as Q nodded in agreement.