Next Morning Outside Midnight Garden

At the breakfast table, the morning light spilled through the ornate windows, casting a warm glow on the table Erebus, his sharp gaze fixed on Bell, leaned in, and spoke "So, Bell, what do you intend to do today?"

Bell, fork pausing mid-air, considered Erebus's question "I was thinking of bringing flowers to Alise and the others as an apology for causing them worry. And also, to inform them that we are now neighbors. Afterward, I might take a stroll around the city."

"If you're going round the city, I will go with you. I want to see what the city is like now," Zald said

"Zald... I should..." Alfia began, but her words were cut short as Zald interjected;

"Alfia, you should stay here and take care of the mansion. The city is probably going to annoy you. You prefer quiet, which is not something that you will find here," Zald suggested, his tone carrying a note of concern.

After a moment's hesitation, Alfia relented, her expression reflecting a mixture of resignation and agreement. "Fine. I agree," she conceded, "But next time, I will be taking Bell out to the city."

Zald nodded in understanding "Sure."

"Bell, if you are going into the city, could you deliver this letter to Demeter for me? It's from her daughter in Tenkai," Erebus requested, extending a sealed letter to Bell.

"Of course, I can handle that," Bell affirmed

"I'm certain it will bring Demeter great joy to hear from her daughter," Erebus remarked

After breakfast, Bell wasted no time orchestrating a set of bouquets as a gesture of apology. Bell curated each bouquet of flowers, plucking each specimen from the well-tended expanse of Midnight Garden's front lawn. In the dining hall, Bell crafted a series of stunning floral arrangements. Black Beauty Gladiolus, with their sleek obsidian stems and velvety petals, stood tall and elegant. Surrounding them were Black Magic Roses, exuding an inky darkness and an alluring fragrance. Interspersed among them were Black Baccara Roses, deep and luxurious with hints of crimson. Together, these flowers created a captivating display, where beauty thrived with colors of light. One for each of the girls of the Astraea Familia, Lady Astraea, and one for Ardee as well since Bell was sure she had heard about his disappearance from Stardust Garden. Once he was done, Bell and Zald made their way onto the streets. Amidst the bustling streets, Bell's eyes caught a familiar face when she spotted him as well.

"There you are, Bell!" Ardee's voice rang out as she ran over to him and dragged him into a tight hug

Bell's brows furrowed in surprise as he found himself ensnared in Ardee's enthusiastic embrace: "What? Miss Ardee?"

"Mwah. Remember, Bell, what did I tell you to call me?" Ardee's playful reminder lingered in the air

Bell's face flushed crimson, his words stumbling out in an embarrassed revelation. "Big...Sis...Ardee..."

Ardee's laughter rang out; "haha. That's it, Bell," she exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with affection. "Look, Big Sis Shakti, I found our adorable missing little brother."

"Come on, Ardee. Let go of Bell; you're suffocating him. And remember not to call me 'big sis' in public," Shakti remarked sternly. "It's good to see you too, Predator. Be sure to tell Silence I say hello."

"Sorry," Ardee grinned sheepishly, releasing Bell from her embrace.

Zald nodded in acknowledgment. "How have you been, Shakti?" he inquired, gesturing toward Ardee and Bell.

"I am well," Shakti replied, a weary sigh escaping her lips. "Ardee loves hero stories, and it seems Bell shares her enthusiasm. They bonded over them when they found Bell."