Demeter's Gratitude, Training, & Dungeon Exploration

So I added some additional scenes to this chapter on 5/18.

Demeter Food Delivery

A knock reverberated on the manor's door, prompting Bell's gaze to shift from the book in his hand towards the front door. Peering out the window, he recognized Persephone, who he had encountered just yesterday.

Curiosity piqued, Bell hastened his steps towards the entrance, swinging the door open to greet her.

"Hi Miss Persephone, what can I do for you?" Bell inquired

"Ah, Lady Demeter sent me with her thank you gift," she explained, gesturing towards the wagon stationed before the manor.

"Uhm. Sure, thank you for delivering it, all. You can set it down in the kitchen," he offered, stepping aside to make way for the procession of Demeter Familia members bustling with activity.

The air hummed as the members of the Demeter Familia diligently unloaded the wagon's bounty. Bell watched in awe as crates of food and freshly baked goods flooded into the kitchen, a fragrant wave of familiar scents wafting towards him.

"Uhm. Please thank Lady Demeter for helping me. She really didn't have to go through all the trouble. This looks like a lot," Bell expressed his gratitude, as multiple Demeter familia members begin to stream by with crates of food and baked goods.

As Demeter familia delivered the goods a familiar scent reaches Bell's nose:

Carrots.

"Well, Lady Demeter insisted on making it as a thank you gift. She did almost all of these personally with only a little help from us. We only really watched them when they cooked. Apparently, the letter you delivered meant more than she let on and speaking of letters, I have one for you from Lady Demeter," Persephone explained, extending a delicate hand holding a sealed letter towards Bell:

Dear Bell,

First, I wanted to thank you for the letter you brought. I know I said this already, but it truly meant the world to me. I haven't been able to see my daughter since I descended. So, I have been missing her terribly after all these centuries. So once again thank you. Now, I don't know what you like, other than carrots, so I made a variety of things. Plus, since you look like such an adorable bunny, I thought a carrot theme would be best. I made two varieties, a sweet and then savory option in case you don't like sweets. I know that you are living with Zald, Alfia, and Erebus so I made enough that you won't have to share unless you want to.

Here is a list of what I made:

• 4 Layer Carrot Cake (Each layer 12" by 24") X 16.

• Carrot Muffins X 60.

• Carrot Bread X 24.

• Carrot Cookies X 40.

• Carrot Scones X 40.

• Carrot Cupcakes X 40.

• Carrot and Walnut Loaf Bread X 40.

• Carrot and Raisin Bread Pudding (Pan size: 12" by 24") X 16.

• Carrot and Zucchini Cake Bars X 80.

• Carrot and Cheese Biscuits X 40.

I made plenty of snacks for you to take when you get hungry in the Dungeon. I made sure that everything would be very filling and nutritious. I hope that you can enjoy them at your leisure. I look forward to seeing you again.