Dungeon Exploration Trip 2, Keras, Lurking Shadows

So a couple of things. I have slightly changed the Olivia and Nyx relationship. This will have no impact on Bell or the rest of the main story plot. I have corrected this in Chapter 2 as well some minor edits. Nyx will have been taking care of Olivia since she was a baby.

Further details will be revealed in future chapters. I felt like this change would be truer to Olivia's character which I love in her series. As a point of clarification to prevent confusion this is a Danmachi exclusive story and will continue to remain so. All character from other franchises will obey the laws of Damachi and will exist within the context of this world. No crossovers.

I added some more content to Chapter 4. There is a now an after Dungeon Exploration scene. I have been wanting to add that for a while. I thought is would be a nice touch.

Alright So that is everything this time;

As a warning the following content is for Mature audiences only.

Dungeon Exploration Trip 2
Morning rose on the Midnight Garden, casting a soft, golden hue across the tranquil expanse. Bell began to stir, feeling gentle fingers running through his hair.

"Good morning, Bell," Alfia said, her voice soothing as she continued to stroke his hair.

"Good morning, Auntie..." Bell responded, blinking sleep from his eyes. He looked up to see his aunt smiling warmly at him.

"Come now. It will be time for breakfast soon. We have a morning of training, and then you have another Dungeon trip with that Blondie and the hyenas," Alfia reminded him, a hint of sternness in her tone.

"Auntie, please try to be nice to them," Bell implored. "They are the first friends I made, and they looked after me."

Alfia sighed, her expression softening slightly. "I know that, sweetie. Don't worry, I won't upset them. They still have a long way to go before I acknowledge them."
Alfia rose from the bed, finishing her affectionate gesture. "Time to get up, Bell."

Bell nodded, waiting for Alfia to leave the room before he changed and went to get breakfast. The meal was simple but hearty, preparing him for the morning ahead. After eating, Bell and Alfia headed to their training ground.

Ais arrived shortly after, and the trio began their rigorous training session. Alfia's instructions were sharp and precise, pushing Bell and Ais to their limits. The sun climbed higher, marking the passage of several hours as they continued their intense practice.
Eventually, the Astrea familia arrived leading to the spilt in the group with one going into the Dungeon while the other began their training under Alfia.

Guild Dispatch Quest: Defeat the Monsters Dungeon Mission
After the grueling training session, Bell and Ais made their way towards the Dungeon, with Kaguya and Neze keeping a watchful eye on Bell. Given Alfia's warning, Ais left a few minutes before the rest of them to get a head start and to avoid being seen with Bell as much as possible. The trio entered the bustling Guild Hall, filled with adventurers. The air was thick with the scent of leather and sweat, mingling with the buzz of excited conversations. Bell's eyes were immediately drawn to the Dispatch Quest board. He weaved through the crowd, eyes scanning the myriad of quests posted.

"What are you looking for, Bell?" Kaguya asked, her curiosity piqued by his sudden focus.

"I'm hoping to find some interesting quests we can take on," Bell replied.

Neze nodded in agreement. "That's a smart idea, Bell. It's always good to earn some extra valis." She watched as Bell's eyes darted over the flyers and posters.

After a few moments, Bell's eyes lit up. He pulled out a flyer with a bold title that read:

Guild Dispatch Quest:
Upper Floors 5-9 Defeat the Monsters
This is a regularly scheduled quest issued by the Guild. We would like you to go the specified floors and defeat some of the monsters residing off the regular path between levels.