Moving to Midnight Garden

{{Story Note: Given that I have aged bell, I will age Ais 7 years putting her at 14. The way I am doing this is that whatever happened to her in cannon happened when she was 14 rather than the cannon age of 7ish. Otherwise the age gap between her and Bell would be too much. She will have been an adventurer for 6 months.}}

Chapter Two Rewrite

So some minor edits and changes. Few more details. Nothing really changes but I recommend a re-read. I tried a full rewrite of the Loki and Finn Sections.

Those two sections seemed to be the most disliked sections. So I tried something a little different.

Also be prepared for the Loki section. I added something more to Loki's actions regarding Aki. There is a reason for this and it will become relevant later in the story.

Let me know if think I went too far. I can always edit it again or simply change a plot point.

Top Floor of Babel (Freya and Ottar. After recognizing Zald and Alfia at the Guild.)

In the luxurious chambers at the highest point of Babel, Freya's alluring voice filled the space as she engaged in deep introspection.

"I see they have come back, even though I thought we had taken care of all traces of Zeus and THAT woman. While this is disappointing, there is something intriguing about it," Freya began, silken voice echoed through the room

"I can barely sense any soul within this child," she pondered, delving into the otherworldly essence of the enigmatic child who had entered the Guild earlier that day.

"Either he is very sickly, or his soul is being protected from divine sight. Given who he was with a sickness could explain it." Freya's pondered "I wonder which it is. THAT woman is the only one that could pull off something like that. Why would she leave him behind if he needed protection like that? The only decent quality of THAT woman was her ability to judge mortal souls."

"A curiosity indeed," Freya concluded, her voice carrying a note of anticipation.

"A fascinating mystery, perhaps this will make for an interesting diversion." Freya added as a mischievous grin emerged across her face, a promise to unravel this mystery.

Freya lounged on a plush, velvet divan, her silver hair cascading over the ornate armrest. With a flick of her delicate fingers, she summoned Ottarl, her most loyal Captain. He bowed his head in reverence before her.

"Ottarl," Freya purred, "tell me everything you have discovered about the boy I saw."

The captain straightened his back and cleared his throat before responding, "His name is Bell Cranel, and he now leads the newly formed Erebus Familia. It consists of only three members - himself, Zald, and Alfia. Interestingly enough, he is also the nephew of Alfia." His voice remained steady and unwavering as he relayed the information to his goddess.

"So, he is her nephew?" Freya mused, her gaze piercing.

"That's correct," Ottarl affirmed, his voice steady.

"Interesting. I wonder if he inherited her abilities...or her affliction," Freya pondered aloud.

"It's uncertain, but on the surface, he seems to be in good health," Ottarl replied.

"This could prove to be quite intriguing. I shall keep an eye on this Bell Cranel," Freya declared, her words tinged with divine curiosity and a hint of unpredictability, "And how do you feel about their return, my Captain? You have quite the history with them."

"I am ashamed of my weakness as I can not drive off those that disturb my Goddess." Ottarl responded

"No need to fret Ottar for now I will watch. This could prove most amusing. There's always the chance that he may disappoint me, but I'll observe from a distance. It's fascinating to witness such events unfold. Hehehe. I bet this is driving Loki up a wall. She probably went to molest one of her children as a distraction. Such a vulgar goddess." Freya murmured, giving insight into her inner thoughts of her fellow goddess and eagerness for what was to come.