CHAPTER THREE

Hye-on woke up looking around and saw Yoon-seo, who also just woke up

Hye-on woke up looking around and saw Yoon-seo, who also just woke up. She felt something warm on her hand and looked down to see Gyeong-jun's hand holding hers. Gyeong-jun sat up straight as Hye-on removed her hand from his.

"Heo-yool." She said, standing up and walking to the broken window, but Gyeong-jun grabbed her arm, shaking his head no.

She yanked her arm and walked over to the window and looked down. A small gasp left her lips as she looked at Heo-yool's body with blood seeping out of his head.

She turned to look at the others before their phones dinged, and the voice spoke up in the speakers.

"Before the end of the last voting, the police used their power."

She hurriedly walked to Gyeong-jun, who held her phone out to her and read the message that followed.

"Choi Joo-won was executed by the mafia."

"Choi Joo-won was the mafia." Hye-on and Jin Da-beom looked at each other.

"Participants, please find the mafia and start voting."

"Where's Joo-won?" Yoon-seo asked, noting that he was the only one not present besides Heo-yool.

"The announcement... Who is making the announcement?" Woo-ram asked, realizing they might get a chance to catch whoever this person was.

"Why do we keep hearing this right now?!" Woo-ram yelled.

"The broadcasting room is on the second floor. Let's go over there. Let's go." Hyun-ho reminded them as a few of them ran to the broadcasting room.

They heard a scream in the bathroom and went to check what it was.

"Shit. Class President, go open it." Gyeong-jun pushed Hye-on's brother to go open the bathroom stall that had blood on the floor.

They all backed away from the stall when Joon-hee opened it and saw Choi Joo-won lying on the floor with blood coming out of his head.

"He's dead." Joon-hee clarified.

"T-This is because of the Mafia Game. What if we all die, too?" Da-beom stuttered, looking at Hye-on, who stood next to Gyeong-jun.

"Shut up, you bastard. No one's fucking dying." He yelled, grabbing Da-beom by his uniform.

Yoon-seo walked forward ignoring Jung-won's protests and touched Joo-won's blood.

"The blood hasn't dried yet." She announced, still kneeling on the floor.

"Which means he died recently." Hye-on added and Yoon-seo gagged, coughing.

"Yah, Class President. What will we do now?" Gyeong-jun held onto Joo-hee's arms, looking him in the face expectantly like he had all the answers.