Chapter - 2 ( Part - 1 )

Shubman's Pov

Everyday is a struggle to manage my life and keep myself afloat . It's hard to be a orphan with barely any money to survive . To manage between college and leisure life I had no option but to get to work . I did many odd jobs to finally have enough money to buy a small store  and earn independently . Since I have a younger brother to feed I have to work twice as hard , but life isn't all rainbows life includes storms and these storms in my life come as terrible costumers , though I'm lucky to not face them regularly but there are a handful of them one of them being Ishan Kishan  . Everyone in the world recognizes Ishan Kishan and see him as the epitome of success . Money , fame , success in commercial business   he had achieved everything but one thing he wasn't able to garner was respect for others . He was rude and obnoxious to not only common middle class people like me but also his subordinates . He was famous for his cold and aggressive nature towards others and sadly for me I was one of the targets of his cold and aggressive nature .

Author's Pov

Shubman was working as usual as his cafe was a small and fairly new there weren't many customers . Until a few very bulky and huge guys stood right in front of him . Shubman who was 6'0 seemed super tiny in front of those guys but what he failed to realize was that between these huge bulky guys was a small tiny human standing in super expensive clothes and expensive watches , as the guy took of his sunglasses I could see his beautiful doe eyes which were as pretty as a night sky before he could stop staring at Ishan the small boy spoke out in a rude tone ' I know I'm pretty af but I'm way to off limits for you so its better for you to keep you're eyes to yourself ' .. ' how rude ' Shubman thought but he was right in he knew the guy in front of him wasn't a person he could have in his group of people .  ' Are you just gonna keep thinking or will you take my order , you know I not as free as you people are ' Ishan said in a humiliating tone . Shubman was now getting annoyed and angry . ' Is he too much of a big guy to talk as if we aren't humans ' Shubman  thought ..

TO BE CONTINUED

-=------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone than you for reading and wishing you all a very Merry Christmas , I'm sorry I've been too busy due to being stuck between a love triangle and I need time to sort all of that mess out till then please remeber to vote and comment .

Hot Take :

Geography sucks ass

and also

Do y'all want to hear about my stupid love triangle if yes then please comment and let me know because I'm in severe need of help from people  because I'm stuck so bad .......I swear to God I'll kill either them or me

thanks for listening to my rant

xoxo                                                                                                                                                                                               RidRax