Preface

Hello! This is the author speaking! To be completely honest, I created this account alongside this fanfiction to fill my need for inazuma eleven orion related content

Hello! This is the author speaking! To be completely honest, I created this account alongside this fanfiction to fill my need for inazuma eleven orion related content. I have seen many fanfictions across the internet, however none of them are up to my standards, but certainly entertaining!

I recently  got this craving to go back to the inazuma fandom because it made a great part of my childhood and early teenhood , and I always consider revisiting old passions as therapeutic. Thus why I wanted to write this. It also helps me with my writing skills as I plan to get into law school in the future and my counselor told me that writing helps and blah blah. I am no first language speaker (although I am enrolled in an international school lol) but I will try my best.

Enough of the story of my life though! My vision for this story, as I need a clear one to make sure it doesn't fail to fullfill my own standards, is that basically the reader's insert, specifically female (I'm sorry?), is an international idol that is so successful and impressive in her achievements. I would let her be the protagonist and have her have this tradition, in idol culture specifically, of enrolling in "side quests" after a certain time in her career. That would be to spread her name elsewhere and thus gain more following. That is the reason for which she is signed in Inazuma Japan.

The reader is described to be ever so beautiful (because y'all are!) yet with a golden personality, which perfectly alternates between sweet and sarcastic. She has great dynamics with everyone and is described to be perfect. But is she really what she is described to be?

The story would then build the character of the protagonist rather than her relationship with the teammates. Of course, interactions are made throughout the story, however I decided to not include any romantic approach to the story, sorry to disappoint some of you. Characters will have infatuation towards the reader, but they are rejected and used as a plot device (lol).

I hope this has convinced some of you to read this! Have a great day and I appreciate you for reading this boring intro.