1. I

The rays of the radiant sun bounced on the pink parasol the girl was holding

The rays of the radiant sun bounced on the pink parasol the girl was holding. She just happened to just land in the country she would be representing for almost a year. As soon as she descended from her private jet, she was met by various journalists documenting her safe arrival.

Yes, the life of a worldwide celebrity wasn't easy, but it was certainly exciting to [name]. When her manager asked her to partecipate as a representative for Japan in the Football Frontier International, she was overjoyed. Sure, the idea to work in a field which was predominantly male didn't sound alluring, however it gave her the chance to not only show to her fans another side of her, but to also meet new people, experience new things day by day and perhaps even raise her own popularity more. Aside from the politic advantages she singular handendly provided to Japan and [country name], she saw this as an opportunity to increase the worth of her name and maybe look into legal aspects of the international football field, to impress some colleges.

She smiled as she inhaled the fresh air, as some bodyguards took her away from journalists, after [name] answered some of their questions with her signature grin. It certainly was going to be a different experience than being an idol.

She was escorted by a luxurious car to the stadium, where she would be announced as a player for Inazuma Japan and perhaps meet her teammates.

As she expected, an email was sent to her, last minute, asking her to perform at the opening of the same ceremony she would attend for the announcements. A make-up professional was in charge of her face during the car ride. She was given a soft pink radiant yet natural look, to match the sporty theme. As the concept would be along the lines of sportsmanship, her team then prepared an outfit for her based on it, consisting of: a white tennis skirt  with a blue tank top and the sweater she would wear during her role in the team. Her team then did her hair, two m pigtails with white lacy bows.

She arrived at the back of the stadium, where candidates would enter from. She saw a bunch of guys enter the gates by scanning some type of card she didn't have. So she decided to approach them.

"Hi! Sorry to disturb you, however I was called here and I don't have a card type that is similar to yours" she got the attention of a guy with brown hair and an orange bandana, a guy with braids and weird glasses and a guy with spiky blonde hair and tanned skin. "Wow how flashy are japanese people?" she asked herself sarcastically.

The trio, looked at her surprised. "You don't have a card?" The bandana guy screamed in surprise. "I mean I have a black card but I doubt that works" she chuckled at her own joke while the three looked at her with even more shock. Even the other two, who always seemed to have a cooler exterior were flabbergasted . Just who was this girl?

"Oh is that [name]?" a woman said approaching the gate while letting her in. [name] assumed she was the organizer of the venue and event. The woman explained to her that she would be on stage in half an hour, so she would lead [name] to a room to change.