BRAWL STARS BOYS CONFESSING TO THEIR CRUSH [PART 1]

[I didnt put all brawlers, motsly robots, animals and oldies like byron. Pls dont be mad at me for that.]
.
.
.
.
LARRY  ~ 🎟 🎫 ~

- confesses with a rose in his hand.

- tries not to stutter but fails [poor boi]

- when you acceot his love, he will be really happy inside but tries to hide it, to not to look childish.

- you guys probally went on a date 2.1 seconds after that.

___________

LAWRIE   ~🚔 🎟~

- literally SMACKS the flowers in your face...

- Larry gave him advice to confess properly but he didnt give a shit and now here he is, not knowing what to do nor to say.

- he had to confess twice because he just...
"I-i... i.. lov.. hate- i mean!-- wow whats that behind you??"  He said and ran away while you were not looking.

- probally listened the second time his brother gave advice...

______________

BUSTER   ~ 🎥 🎞 ~

- He clearly didnt need to confess, you knew it already of his actions

- he probably made a little movie for you and you only, and when the movie stopped, the lights went out.

- when they came back you saw buster in front you, on his knees holding a rose in his mouth, holding your hand.

- "will you be my [],?" When you said yes he picked you uo and spinned tou around.

- that was probaly the date of your first kiss too.

__________

FANG  ~ 🐉 ~

- it was chinese new year and he invited you to celebrate it with him.

- yall were sitting on a 🧱 🧱 🧱  wall and watching the crowd from above

- then he suddenly spilled the tea, saying hes been in love w/ you for 2 yers now.

- when you accepted, he immediately kissed your lips as firworks exploded the moment yall kissed.

- [i also random hc thay yall were wearing traditional chinese outfits]

____________

Edgar  ~ 🖤🩶~

- colette told you that

- edgar was too shy to confess gimself, so he asked colette .

- he wanted to meet with you somewhere, and when you showed up, his heart began to race SOOO fatstttt...

- when you accepted, he probaly froze in his place.

_________

Sandy  ~ 💤 😴 ~

- not too romantic or shit.

- just straight out comfessed.

- prolly gave you a big hus when you accepted.

- yall cuddled and snuggled w each otha that night.

__________