LARRY AND LAWRIE X READER (REQUEST)

Years ago, 6 to be exactly, you were good friends with 2 twin robots : larry and lawrie. You guys were good childhood friends, played and shared everything together. But after you guys separated because you had to move, you never saw them ever again....

Until today.
.
.
.
Alarms and sirens going on and off, everyone running, Shelley and Colt trying to calm everyone down and lead all the people the right way.

A few minutes age, everything was normal. Gus was wandering around starr park while nita en leon stole some candies from mandy.

Until R-T came back from break...
.
.
.
He checked the security cams and saw someone hopping over the big walls aeound starr park, with a gun. And not 1, they were a gang.

They began shooting everywhere, killing loads and loads of people and robbing the workshops around all Starr Park.

And yes, like always, Larry adn lawrie, the unstoppable twin cop bots got ready. They began chasing the terrorists, larry chasing you and lawrie someone else.

You were also a part of that crew, so you were also a part of the crime they had committed.
.
..
.
.

You ran and ran, until you were cornered. Larry stood in front of you, holding the gun towards you. "Hands above!!" He yelled.

So you did.
...

" i need to see your face, please lower your mask" he asked you. "Hmmm, why do you need to see my pretry face, huh?" You asked.
.
.
.
"none of your business. Now do as i say" he said. You sprinted towards him and uses some of your martial arts movements to him.
.
.
.
He fought back, well of course, he was a cop after all. But you were a lil too strong. You guys fought for a while until larry fell on the ground while pulling your mask down.

He fell which made you easier to grab the gun, and hold it towards him. "Y-.. y/n??" He said. "W-wait.. Larry??" You said.

"Wha..why?? I-.. dont.. underst- stand.." he said.

"Larry.. i am.. ugh, so sorry, okay? But its.. for my family. I need to help them, financially." You said.

"B-but, pls, lower the gun." He asked. "I cant" you answered. "Y/yn?? Why??" He asked
.
.
.
.
"Larry.. i am so sorry.." you said.
...

*BANG*   *BANG*
.
.
.
Oil spread everywhere, the cables flew around and thin pieces of metal flew into the air. You were crying at this point, feeling so sorry for what you did.

You trew the gub and began crying, but not long after, you heard another familiar voice calling out for his brother Larry.

You fast lowered your head, and kissed him gently on the lips. You caressed his cheeks and then took the money and ran away. You heard someone calling out to you.

"HALT!!" Lawrie yelled. "WHO SRE YOU? WHAT DID YOU TO MY BROTHER????!!!" he said while yelling amd crying and holding the gun to you, behind your back.

You turned around, grabbed the gun and the moment he saw you, he said your name. But it was too late, you had already shot him.

You ran away asap with your gamg, escaping the park. You looked behind for a last time, seeing all the chaos and thinking of your old, and now dead, best friends..
.
.
.
You were crying.
.