FANG X BUSTER X READER (REQUEST)

Warnings: slight nsfw
.
.
.
.
.
It was snowing outside, and it was very cold. And instead of going outside and playing with snow, you, Fang and Buster decides to just stay inside...
.
.
.
.
.
Buster was at work at the moment, you were on the couch watching TV with Fang.

Alittle later you heard footsteps coming from afar. You stood up with Fang following behind yyou.

Based on the sound of the footsteps, you knew who it was..
.
.
.
"Welcome home, sweetheart!" You greeted Buster. You hugged him and kissed his red cheeks. It indeed was cold, so his jacket was fully covered in snow.

You took his jacket and hung it up, leading him to the living room. "Sooo, tell me birdies. What did yalk do when i was gone?" Buster asked while nuzzling in your neck.

"We were just watching sum netflix and chill. How was work?" You asked him. "Good. With Maisie pulling.my.ears for the 5th time today.." he said fakely ugly sobbinglyktktk. [I just felt like doing a keyboard smash BAhahah..]
.
.
"Poor baby. Does it still hurt?" You asked him. "Ofc it does!! She pulls hard yk, shes harsh!!" He wined. You giggled at his comment.
.
.
.
You were sitting at the corner of the couch with Buster half-on-your-lap and half-on-the-couch, nuzzling in your neck as you stroked his soft yet wet, cold hair.
.
.
Fang was sitting across you guys, arms crossed, having an childish-angry face on his head, staeing at the two of you in that postition. [Yes, you guessed what is going to happen peeps 💋 😘]
.
.
"Hey, enough about you, lets focus on me!" He said, forcing a bright smile on his face. [YK THAT VOICELINE RIGHT,.., RIGHT????]
.
.
"Ayy, i just came from work! You didnt do anything all day than watching silly movies, i also want to be lived you know.." he said, [BoMbASTiC] side-eyeing him.
.
.
"H-hey, that isnt treu!!! I helped Y/N with the chores! Right, Y/n?" He pouted.
.
.

you could only giggle at his reaction. They both were so cute, and you ooved both of them equally and so much <3

You watched to the argue, they both were acting so childish, making fun of each other like little children, making fake crying faces to annoy each other..

.

.

A moment later, Buster turned around and asked: "who do you love more? me or...him?" , and when he said 'him', he changed his voice into a very ugly one making an ugly face just to annoy Fang who was furious. (FURIOUS FAAAANGG--)

.

.

" i love the both of you equally, so i cant say that i love Fang oR you more, dear."

"B-But.."Buster fake cried. "HAHA, you heard her/them/him, ghostbuster." Fang laughed.

"wh- hOW DARE YOU MAKE FUN OF MY NAME,?? SAY SOMETHING, pLS YN CHANNNN" Buster whined. His reaction only made you laugh more.

"You guys are just so funny...and adorable." you said. "Does this look funny to you, sweetheart?" fanf said with a death serious face. 

"uhh, i mean, its just... adorable? heheh..." you tried to keep calm, but you failed. There was an awkward atmosphere.

.

.

.

" ill show you something funnier, and this time, YOUR reaction would make us laugh." Buster said. you were a bit scared tho, you had never seen them THAT serious ever before...

Buster slowly crawled to you,picking you up and dropping you on the couch, inbetween him anf Fang.

.

.

He forced you legs open, inserting his crotch (or however you spell it-) there, holding you legs and tighs so you couldnt escape.

.

.

While Fang, on the other hand, holding your arms behind your back, and at this moments, you were in a sort of sit-position, but with... men on each side of you.

.

.

.

Fang started to bite you neck, a little harsher than expected, licking and sucking (on) it, and Buster trying to laugh at your reaction. "now now, isnt this funny, sweetheart? if you will laugh at us arguing, we will laugh at you, searching helplessy for someone to help you... but unfortunately, this wont happen to you. theres no escape baby." you couldnt help but moan,as you felt Buster getting hard, THERE.

a little later, the boys switched positions, and this time, Fang trew your legs over his shoulders, while Buster biting you neck this time, and also covering your mouth at the same time..

;

;

;

You tried to hold your moan, but failed. They were playing with you so hard, you knew both of them were so horny at the moment,but that didnt mean this didnt make you horny.

this continued for a while, like, the both of them were so horny they could go for a lil longer like an hour or something, but they decided to stop because you were begging so hard...

YALL IK THIS IS CRINGE AND WEIRD ASF BUT I TREID OK--- IM RUNNING OUT OF INSPIRATION SMHOW (SMT THAT NEVER HAPPENS *UGLY SOBSIN BARBIE AND KEN*)