33. Jorden's Kissing Our KitKat!

"Excited to go back to Australia?" Sam asks sarcastically, clinging to the armrests for dear life. I was basically buzzing in my seat, which must have annoyed her.

I grinned at her. "Of course."

We were going back to Australia for the Paris Olympic Qualifiers. It was the first time we'd be in Australia since the World Cup, the first time I would see Jorden in person in like two months. It would be the first time we'd be together, together.

Jorden and I decided it was best to wait a bit rather than date immediately considering I had just gotten out of a relationship, we were long distance, and we were both exploring our sexuality. But after around three weeks of joking but not joking flirting, and cringey but butterfly-stirring conversations, Jorden and I had decided to officially date.

We hadn't told anyone- well I hadn't. Leah was the first to know, considering our relationship was basically her doing. Then, Bella and Noah found out, after Leah accidentally let it slip.

"Leah! Jorden! Noah and I are heading out on a date at Lunar Park!" Bella yelled, so loudly that I could hear it through the phone.

"Yeah, alright, say bye to Kataroo." Jorden said, turning her phone to them.

I waved at the couple, who excitedly waved back.

"You're going on a date?!" Leah yelled as she walked into the living room. I don't know why she does that, she yells a lot. She stops upon seeing Noah and Bella waving to Jorden's phone, and I could see on her face that she pieced together than Jorden and I were facetiming again. "Oh you guys should go on a double date-"

She stopped herself too late, slapping her hand on her face.

"Wait, Jorden and Kat?" Noah asked. This was maybe one of the only times that Noah had to speak for Bella rather than the other way around.

Leah scoffed. "No with me, yes, Jorden and Kat!" Her sarcasm was thick, seeing as she had came out as aroace to all of us maybe a week ago.

It took a minute before Bella broke out of her shock and started squealing so loud and high that even Noah couldn't handle her pitch.

After that, we had decided to keep it under wraps and away from the Matildas until we had been dating for a while, considering my past with Oliver. Oliver and I had been dating for a bit over a month, so Jorden and I were doing much better in my opinion.

It was even surprising to me that Sam hadn't found out yet. She didn't even suspect anything, which was weird considering she knows I facetime Jorden constantly. As if she didn't do the same thing with Kristie when they're long distance.

"Hey, there they are! The mother-daughter du-"

"Shut the fuck up." Sam interrupted Caitlin.

The girls laughed at Cait's offended face, as Sam immediately moves towards her room. I follow, immediately moving to go to my room so I could set plans with Jorden and the rest of the band.

"Hey, where are you going? Sam's the grumpy one after a flight, you're our jester when she's dying of jetlag." Alanna called out, making me stop.

I grinned sheepishly, "I'm meeting with the band."

"Ohhhh, I see." Lans said to Macca, who just looked extremely confused. "Leah, huh?" She tried to do a wink, which I rolled my eyes at.

"Leah's aroace Lans." I deadpan.

Alana had to pull back and blink hard, looking very confused. Caitlin and Macca begin laughing and pointing at her expressions. "My auntie intuition was wrong?!"