The fist explodes! Destroy the auction

(Human Auction House)
3rd pov:

After Sukuna's purchase the rest of the auction went normally till a pirate captain slave bit his own tongue to avoid being sold.

Saint Charlos has finally arrived and he took his place at the side of his family.

To destroy the bad climate Disco decided to bring Camie early on.

Disco:"All the way from Fish-Man Island, the mermaid Camie!

Camie!" He introduced the mermaid who was imprisoned.

Chopper:"They're selling Camie now!"

Nami:"Alright! We're gonna get her back! We have 200 million here!" She shouted determined to buy Camie's freedom

However, Nami's plan failed in an unforeseen manner.

Charlos:"I'll buy it for 500 million Berries!" He shouted suddenly, crushing the hope of the straw hat crew.

Sanji:"So suddenly?! We don't have that much!"

Nami:"500 million...?" Nami said desperate.

"It's no good. We can't compete with him." A man said.

"How could that happen so suddenly?! We don't even have close to that much!"

Roswald:"What another waste of money. You have piranhas in your aquarium, you know" he  told his son.

Charlos."I'm going to have them chase her for fun. Merfolk are the fastest swimmers in the world!"

Camie:"I can't hear what they're saying outside... Help me get out of here, Hatchin!"

Pappug:"Camie... Is she gonna get sold to a Celestial Dragon while we stand here, helpless?!"

Hatchan:"Camie...!"

Disco:" Everyone seems to be at a loss for words, but I'll ask just the same. Are there any bids higher than 500 million?" He asked but was met with silence.

Chopper:" Can't we do something about this?! Isn't there anything we can do?! Isn't there, Sanji?! Nami!

We can't let this happen!

We can't let our friend get bought and taken away like this!"

Sanji:" This is bad... I never even imagined this happening. We stepped back, thinking money could solve this problem, but things've just gotten worse!"

Disco:"If not, then that'll bring bidding straight to a close!"

Hatchan:"I'll just have to help her escape into the ocean by force!" He said preparing to rescue Camie.

Pappug:"Don't be stupid! What about that collar?! It'll make Camie blow up!"

Hatchan:"Then... we'll have to get the key to the collar somehow!"

Disco:"Time is up!"

Charlos:"I did it!"

Kid:" It's almost like a miniature version of the world. What a pathetic farce. Let's go." He said walking away.

Disco:"The bidding has ended!

Today's super showcase item, the mermaid Camie...goes to the World Noble, Saint Charloss for his bid of... 500million..."

A scream was heard from the outside of the house.

Kid:"What's that?"

Disco:"Berries!"

Then something crashed into the house launching multiple persons flying away and creating a huge smoke screen.

Disco:"What the...?!"