A/N

Hey everyone, I hope you're liking the story so far, I was thinking about what I would do and I thought I should share some thoughts with you guys.

1st thing : The Mc of this story is Sukuna so don't expect the strawhats to be given the same treatment as they had in the anime. I will take away a bit of theirs plot armors.

2nd thing : I will change the story quite a bit, so no, you won't follow the exact same plot.

3rd thing: I will introduce différents characters from different animes if I think they match with the world of one piece.

4th thing : If you have any suggestions for possibly new crew mates to join, feel free to share your ideas here. It could be someone from One piece too, as long the idea of that character working for Sukuna isn't too crazy. (Of course, Sukuna and his crew are the villains of One piece, so fucked up characters are welcome, even someone like Griffith could possibly join) 

(He did nothing wrong though)

The same goes for devil fruits, if you want an devil fruit to be in the possession of one of Sukuna's crew you can do the same. It could be both an original one or a devil fruit already present in one piece.

Final note : For the fans of romance that could be watching this, I think you will be quite disappointed. There will be no lemon, possibly not even a kiss, I still don't know if I want Sukuna to fall in love or not.

And yea, that's it, Be safe out there.