"What defines a straight man's straight?"

Hello lovelies, I have now finally found out how my keyboard works, meaning I can use '?' and '!' now.
ALSO I GOT A E GUITAR FOR CHRISTMAS YAY!!!

TW: swearing, touching w out consent, making out w out consent

Jack woke up, his head hurting slightly. He didn't drink anything at the concert, his head just always hurt a bit. He checked his phone and was shocked to see Wilbur actually sent him a friend request on discord. He quickly accepted it and changed his display name.

Jack: Didn't think you'd actually send me one haha.

Wilbur <3: I promised you, didn't I darling?

Darling? Hm.

Jack: Not directly, but in a way I suppose

Wilbur<3: How are you?

Jack: I have a gigantic headache for some reason and i'm a bit under stress right now, but other than that i'm fine.

Wilbur<3: Stupid question, don't wanna come off weird or anything but uh would you like to maybe meet some time again?

Jack: Oh yeah sure, although I have work till 6 today.

Wilbur<3: No problem sweetheart! :^) See you at 7?

Jack: Works for me, but where would you wanna meet?

Wilbur<3: Local park? Since we both live in brighton and even quite close, you know which one i mean right? The one next to the grocery store?

Jack: Oh even better, I work at the store!!!Okay c u!!!! :)

Wilbur<3: See you, love! <3

wilbur. fucking. soot. If you keep calling me pet names I'll kill you. Jack thought. He realized Wilbur had definitely stalked him through instagram, since he had never told him where he lived or in what city, but he wasn't going to bring that up. He got dressed into a 'Front bottoms' shirt that he had cropped himself, baggy white jeans, a dark blue flannel and put on his navy blue converse. He brushed his hair until it was fluffy enough, put on some eyeliner and necklaces, grabbed his phone, earbuds and a half empty can of monster he had standing around, and went to go to his work. He was playing 'Romance is boring' on full volume until he looked up to see a familiar girl standing in front of him. shit not now out out of all moments. He tried just ignoring her and walking past to get to his work, but the girl grabbed his arm tightly. "Darling, you know I still love you." she spoke out. Jack looked at her with anger in his eyes. He shook his head. "Louise we aren't fucking doing this right now, I have work to go to. Go fuck off and mind your own business, won't you?" He tried walking past her, but she stood in front of him and pulled him nearer. "But I love you, so so much. Jack. Please." She begged, pulling him closer and closer. Then, out of nowhere, she kissed him. Jack felt the hint of alcohol going into his mouth. He felt arms go up his thigh. God, it was so disgusting. Nobody was paying enough attention to realize that Jack didn't want this, everyone just gave them 'Get a room' looks and walked past. Her cold hands felt so gross on his skin. After that moment had finally ended, Jack ran as fast as he could to his home. He could just call of work today. Right?- oh no fuck. Wilbur. He stormed in his house and shut the door, running to his shower. He felt so gross. After he had showered he went and put on some things he could get comfortable in and plopped down on his bed. He sat there for a bit, before deciding to actually do something and text Wilbur. He didn't want to cancel their plans, but...god that was just so awful.