18✨

Jungkook is crying, hugging his Eomma.

That was the last time we spoke. I don't know anything about him after that. He never contacted me after that, and I gave up on the second month.

After that incident, I saw him after joining Kim Corp. I tried my best to avoid him, and I think he did too, we never talked anything about the past neither I nor him brought up anything about it. But today I lost it when he accused me of something I didn't do. Jungkook said truthfully not concealing anything anymore. Jimin soothingly patted his back.

Yoongi sighed. Why didn't you tell us this? We have never disagreed with you in anything and yet you decided to hide everything and suffered alone. I am disappointed in you Jungkook.

It's not the time to blame him Yoon. Jimin said sternly.

Ohh and you, how can you hide it from me? I know you were his friend before being my boyfriend but still, you never bothered to give me at least a hint. Those days when he was broken, I begged you Jimin, to say what's happening with him and you said you don't know. Look like I was an idiot. Yoongi stormed towards his room and closed the door with force. The sound echoed in the silent mansion.

He is hurt. He always blamed himself these years thinking he failed as a brother. You are like a baby to him Jungkook. He always treated you like one. But now you hurt him. Yunji turned and walked off.

Jungkook cried silently, along with Jimin.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The next day.

Jungkook was proofreading some files before the meeting. Suddenly the door opened and Taehyung entered the office.
Jungkook bowed as usual without face-to-face contact. But Taehyung could see the puffy eyes and pale face of the younger and understand that the younger cried.

Taehyung sighed and took his seat. He wants to talk to the younger and say everything and ask forgiveness from him but he is afraid. But a single sorry doesn't hurt, right?

Jungkook? He called the younger softly.

Everything is already on your table Mr. Kim. In 5 minutes this file will be ready. Jungkook answered professionally.

Jungkook you know why I am...

Ohh about the meeting, it's scheduled for the afternoon, Sir. You don't need to worry. Jungkook cut in the middle.

Jung.. But soon the conversation was interrupted by a knock on the door. Taehyung sighed angrily. Soon the door opened and Sia entered. But before Taehyung asked anything Sia Jungkook greeted her.

Morning Sia. Jungkook motioned her to come to him.

Morning Bab... Oops, Jungkook. Sia slapped her head silently. Jungkook chuckled seeing his friend's face. Taehyung pretended to work on the computer but saw the happy face of Jungkook.

Why did you call me Jungkook? Sia soon changed her tone professionally.

Mr. Choi said you are free afternoon.

Nope, I am always expensi... Sia soon caught the glare of Jungkook and shut her mouth... Sorry. Sana apologizes.

You need to attend a meeting this afternoon with Mr. Kim. This is the file and this is the PA's number. Call him if needed. Jungkook handed over a file to a confused Sia. Nonetheless, she nodded in agreement without questioning him.
Taehyung is confused but soon becomes sad realizing that Jungkook not wanted to go with him.

Kookie wanna go out tonight? I got a party invitation and needed a plus one too... Sia asked settling in the chair in front of Jungkook.

No Si..

Okay, I will be ready at 6.30 pm and you need to pick me up from my place and don't forget to bring flowers, my mom like white roses.

But someone was jealous hearing their conversation.

And I agreed to one of my old friends to introduce you, she is really interested in you.

You know I am gay Sia.  Jungkook deadpanned making someone sigh in relief.

I know but she doesn't. I will introduce you to her and as an impatient bitch she will try to be inside your pants in the next minute and you needed to say ohh sorry miss you are not my type  I want someone like Sia... Ahh, I hate her. Sia said with a serious face.

Ohh God why you are sending dramatic asses as my friends... Sia, it's not my cabin I am sharing it with Mr. Kim you needed to keep your image good. Jungkook whisper yelled.

But soon the door opened harshly making a loud noise and an angry Yoongi entered. He straight walked toward Taehyung and punched him square in his Jaw making Taehyung stumble in the chair.

Jungkook and Sia were shocked too, after a few seconds Jungkook regained some sense and hurriedly made his steps toward them. Jungkook detached Yoongi from Taehyung after the third punch.

Hyung what are you doing? Jungkook asked panicking. Then Jungkook took his steps towards Taehyung cupped his cheeks, checked his face and winced seeing the cut in the corner of Taehyung's lips.

Are you okay Tae? Taehyung stared at the concerned Jungkook without saying anything.

Are you still concerned about him Jungkook? Yoongi mocked. Then he turned to Taehyung I am not done with you bastard, it's for making him cry.

Hyung! Jungkook warned.

WHAT? Yoongi screamed scaring Jungkook.
You are coming with me Jungkook, and you're not going to work here anymore. And it's final. Yoongi dragged Jungkook and Jungkook followed him like a lost puppy.

The employees were aware that the great Agust D was visiting their co ceo so they were waiting for him to exit the office They were now confused seeing Jungkook pouting and following him and the employees began to murmur to each other.

Meanwhile, Sia reached Taehyung's desk. She saw Taehyung smiling like an idiot, opposite to the mood.

Mr. Kim, are you okay?

Yes... I am.

But you don't seem so. I will help you to cover that bruise before the meeting. Sia said and searched for the first aid box.

Just cancel the meeting Miss Siara, I have some important things to do. Taehyung gets up from the chair and takes his wallet and phone from the table. And send me the address of the party you guys going to.

Sia looks confused.

Okay?  Taehyung asked

Okay Sir I will.

Taehyung whistled some random tune and skipped towards the elevator making the employees surprised.

He is still concerned about me, He is still concerned about me, He is still concerned about me... Taehyung squealed like a high school girl after entering the elevator.

🍒🍒🍒

Hey, how are you all?

Hope you are doing well.. Stay safe lovelies.

I love you.♡♡♡