21✨

Jungkook was expecting this, he had already guessed that, the things going on with them was something to do with Seo Hun.

I didn't have any choice other than obeying him, Jungkook. I was locked in the apartment there, for three months; they never allowed me to call anyone, not even Eomma. After those three months when I joined the college there, the first thing I wanted to do is to call you... Believe me, sweet cheeks, but I was afraid.

Tae's voice trembled with emotion as he poured out his heart to Jungkook, seeking understanding and forgiveness for his past actions.

I know, you understand me. I know you will never blame me, but I was afraid. I had no courage. I did know you were hurt, I know I made you suffer, but I had no other choice. I didn't want to drag you into the mess I was in...

Jungkook listened quietly, his own emotions swirling within him. Finally, he spoke, his voice tinged with sadness and a hint of frustration.

You're selfish, hyung, you always are... I... I never once blamed you, Tae. I knew you had a reason, I knew you were also hurting...but you had many chances, Tae, but you never took one. And...now it's late, hyung.

Tae's heart sank at Jungkook's words, but he still pleaded for forgiveness, his voice filled with desperation.

Just, please forgive me, Jungkook. I know it's not easy for you to forgive me, but please... I will do anything Jungkook..

I don't hold grudges hyung, I think I already forgiven you long back when I understand we have no future. Together. Jungkook sighed feeling guilty seeing Taehyung's expression.

But the next thing Tae do shocked Jungkook.

Taehyung hugged Jungkook getting him offguard, but the feeling of being hugged ignite some whirlwind of emotions inside Jungkook. Tae tightened his arms around Jungkook's shoulder, after few seconds Jungkook reciprocated the act by circling his arm around the elders torso making the elder genuinely happy.

They stayed like that for some time, but a sniffling sound alerted Taehyung. He try detach from Jungkook , make the younger tightening his grip.

Hey... Sweet cheeks. Taehyung called softly.

hmm

what happened?

Jungkook shake his head, earning a chuckle from the elder.

look at me.

Again got no answer other than a tightening around his torso.

I hate you hyung. Jungkook mumbled still hugging Taehyung's waist.

I know. Tae replied softly. Patting Jungkook's head.

I hate you that you abandoned me, I hate you for loving me, I hate you for making me weak, I hate you for making me hate you, I hate you for making me still want you, I hate you for making me want to kiss you. Jungkook said crying and tightened his grip like his life depends on Taehyung.

sweet---

I was devastated, our love... I always treasured it, I never felt such emotions with anyone else other than you, you were my first love, I never blamed you but I wanted to see you hear your voice, I had Yoongles beside me, I had Jiminie beside me I had Eomma beside me to cheer me up, to say everything will be alright but I distanced myself from them, and my heart ached thinking you have no one beside you.  Jungkook cried, hugging Taehyung.

Taehyung is perplexed hearing the younger. He thought Jungkook is resenting him but the confession of the younger make him guilty, He tightens the hold around the younger, nuzzling into the hair.

Jungkook is now calm, the occasional sniffling is the only sound hearing along with the distant sound of heavy music. Taehyung is tongue tied can't form any single word.

It's pretty late, I need to find Sia. Jungkook ditached himself from Taehyung.

Taehyung is still silent, but don't want to make the younger go.

Jung--

Before he calling Jungkook it got cut by a pair of soft lips pressed against his. Taehyung's breath hitched. The kiss was unexpected, yet undeniably familiar. It began gently, a tender exploration that sent a jolt of electricity through him. The familiar taste, a hint of cinnamon and something uniquely Jungkook, flooded his senses, chasing away all his hesitation.

Jungkook's hand cupped Taehyung's cheek, his thumb brushing a comforting circle against the soft skin. The kiss deepened, a slow burn that ignited a fire within Taehyung. He responded with equal fervor, his hand finding its way to Jungkook's hair, burying his fingers in the soft strands.

The voice around them seemed to fade away. There was only the press of their lips, the frantic dance of their tongues, and the intoxicating scent of Jungkook that surrounded him. Time blurred, measured only in the deepening kiss and the ragged breaths between them.

Finally, with a reluctance that surprised him, Jungkook pulled away. His forehead rested against Taehyung's, his chest heaving with exertion. Taehyung opened his eyes, his vision hazy with desire, to meet Jungkook's gaze. A shy smile played on Jungkook's lips.

I'll make everything okay, keep your trust in me please, don't fail me this time. Choose us over everything hyung. Jungkook said in a go and pecked Taehyung's lips again.

Jungkook...

Don't ask me anything, see you tomorrow. I'm counting on you hyungieee.

Jungkook turned around and left Taehyung alone with confusion and shock.

🍒🍒🍒

Pls drop some comments.

QOTD: are u enjoying the story?

Love you♡