20✨

Jungkook picked Sia and they got into the loud hall mixed with the smell of alcohol. Sia dragged Jungkook toward her friends and ordered some drinks.

Kookie... that bitch is coming.  Sia whispered, making Jungkook roll his eyes.

Hii Sia, how do you do? Who's this handsome man? The girl talked in a high-pitched voice and turned to look at Jungkook.
Hi handsome I'm Stella. She reached out to his hands for a handshake.

I'm Jungkook. He bowed.

Jungkook keeps quiet, he can feel someone watching him. He shrugged it off thinking it may be that Stella girl. After some time Jungkook lost his patience and looked toward the girl to tell her to stop being a creep but instead of the girl he met a familiar man.

He asked for the address. Sia said seeing Jungkook looking at Taehyung. I know something going on between you two, and I don't want to know that but I can see you two are hurting, give him a chance to explain Jungkook. Sia said taking her champagne glass.

I am going to the bathroom. Jungkook said and made his way towards it.
.
.
.
.
.

Hey? Stella stopped Jungkook wanna come to the room?

No, he is with me, go find someone else. Taehyung takes Jungkook's hand from Stella's hold.

Jungkook stayed silent and allowed Taehyung to drag him. Taehyung looked angry.

Let me go Hyung. Jungkook said after they reached an empty corridor. Jungkook is confused to see an empty corridor in a crowded club but soon he notices the vvip tag on the wall.

Jungkook please hear me. Taehyung said in a pleading voice but Jungkook scoffed.

You had many years to explain, but you decided to be a coward and suddenly you needed me to hear you? Wow, that's selfish Taehyung.

Jun...

Save everything Tae, I don't want to know anything. These past years I hoped you would call me one day but that doesn't happen. You choose other things over me Tae. I am happy that you got everything that you wanted, but we are not meant for each other. A lone tear escaped Jungkook's eye.

Baby, please.... I know I was selfish and a coward but please Jungkook give me a chance to explain myself. I will never force you to love me again, I will never force you for a second chance please Jungkook, let me explain. Taehyung squeezed Jungkook's hand.

Okay. You can say whatever you want. Jungkook said retreating his hand from Taehyung's holding. Taehyung sighed audibly.

Do you remember the day we called to talk about the gathering on our anniversary? Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded as an answer. 

That day my father caught me talking to you.

Flashback

Taehyung is busy arranging the files in his father's office in chronological order. The punishment his father occasionally give him for messing around.

I got a complaint that you are not attending the classes regularly . Mr. Choi calls me this morning. I'm doing a charity by providing you everything and I know you are a leech like your bitchy mother who only know to sleep around and destroy people life by making a good for nothing child like you. Seo Hun spit the words angrily.

Taehyung gritted his teeth and fight with the tear which threatening to fall anytime soon. He can feel the vibration of his phone in the pocket,his father continued insulting him. After sometime his father got a call and he went out for answering.

Taehyung take his phone and saw Jungkook's missed calls and call him back

Jungkook answered the call.

"Hey". Jungkook picks up the phone on the second ring.

"Sorry sweet cheeks I was a little busy." Tae apologized.

"It's ok Hyung."

"Ohh my sweet cheeks calling me Hyung, what's bothering you baby?" Taehyung cooed.

"Hyung don't tease me."

"Don't sulk baby. Tell Hyung what happened."

"Uhh, Do you want to reveal our relationship to our family?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Then what about we gather everyone and tell them? As our moms and hyungs doubt it, we will tell them about us before our first anniversary and we can plan a party on the day of our anniversary."

"Like a family gathering?"

"Yeah, so we can meet each other's family and it's way easier than meeting them alone."

"But I don't think I can say it to my father. I will talk to Mom and Joonie Hyung."

"Okay."

"Sweet cheeks?"

"Hmm"

"I love you."

"I love you more."

Taehyung hangup the call and wiped a lone tear.  He is somewhat relaxed by calling Jungkook.

Ohh you really are whoring around. Now I understand why you messing with your academics. Now I know what I wanted to do.

Taehyung gulped. Appaa..

Don't fucking call me that, I hate that word from your mouth. I am not even sure that you are my son, may be that bitch of your mother trapped me...

Seo Hun dialled a number and said something.

You're going abroad today. After three months you can join the university there and continue your degree. Now give me your phone.

Taehyung is shocked will be an understatement.

Can.. Can I make a call? Please...

Why, do you want to call that lover of yours? tsk tsk young love... But you can't and also you're not going to say anything to Jae Hee and Namjoon. This is your punishment for messing with your academics.

Seo Hun left Taehyung alone in the office and went out.

(Flashback ends)
.
.
.
.
.
.
🍒🍒🍒

Hope you enjoy the chapter ♡

Stay safe, Love you ♡