CHAPTER 16

JENNIE POV

"You're lucky that you're cute and that I love you so much, otherwise I would have tickled you until you lost your breath" I said and she looked at me again, this time with wide eyes and a shocked face making me confused. "What?" I asked her and she gulped. "Y-You love m-me?" She asked me while stuttering. "Did I say that?" I asked trying to be oblivious and she nodded. "Sorry, it was just a slip of tongue. I don't love you" I said and saw a look of hurt on her face. Sorry baby, but I can't tell you that just yet.

"Ok" She said a little dryly and tried to get up from the bed but I held her tightly and pulled her on top of me. "Where do you think you're going, huh? I thought you wanted to cuddle" I said and she huffed. "Did I said that?" She asked and I furrowed my eyebrows before nodding. "Sorry, it was just a slip of tongue" She said sarcastically and rolled her eyes. Woah! From where did she learned that?

"You look sexy when you're mad" I blurted out and she froze. I pushed her head in my neck gently and massaged her scalp. "Close your eyes and get some sleep" I whispered and kissed her head. She took a deep breath and buried her face in my neck without saying anything.

Just admit that you love me too, baby. It's the best for the both of us. I thought as I  looked at her. She's looking like an angel right now. I'm just so in love with her.

-

Y/N POV

I woke up with Jennie unnie hugging me from behind as her warm breath hit my neck. I tried to move but she didn't let me and suddenly slipped her hand beneath my shirt. I widened my eyes when she groped one of my breasts and started fondling it.

I slapped my hand on my mouth not to let any sound as she continued doing it. "J-Jennie unnie" I said and she hummed in response.

"Wake up" I mumbled nervously. "You're so soft baby" She whispered and snuggled in my neck from behind. "Jennie unnie! You're squeezing my breasts!" I said loudly and she pulled away from me quickly.

"Oh, S-Sorry. I didn't realise that" She said nervously. Her ears were red from embarrassment and I knew my cheeks were also the same now.

"It's a-alright" I stammered and got up from the bed heading to the bathroom. I quickly took a shower and tried to divert my mind from Jennie unnie but it was hard to do so. I did my morning routine and went outside going straight to my closet to pick an outfit for today.

-

I went outside the car and started walking inside the college following Jennie unnie as she was the one who drove me here. We didn't really talked during the ride and just sat quietly. I smiled when I saw my friends standing near the lockers, laughing and joking around as usual but when my eyes locked with Karina unnie's, I saw a disappointed look in her eyes and it was surely because I came here with Jennie unnie and not her.

I took a deep breath as they all noticed me and smiled before walking to them. "Hey everyone!" I said in my usual cheerful voice. "Hi our sunshine! You spend so less time with us now and we miss you" Ryujin unnie said as she hugged me. I giggled and patted her back.

"I miss you too unnie and I will surely spend more time with you guys from now on" I said as we broke the hug and I hugged the others too. "That doesn't mean only with Karina, right?" Lia unnie said as she wiggled her eyebrows teasingly. "Why would it ever mean that?" I asked with a chuckle and all of them gave me a knowing look.

I felt a hand on the small of my back and turned to see Jennie unnie. "You forgot your phone" She said with a smile and handed my phone to me. "Thank you unnie" I said and took my phone from her. "It's fine baby" She said with a wink and gently patted my chin before walking away. I felt my cheeks heat up a little as I smiled unknowingly before I heard someone clear their throat. I turned around and started walking with the others when I saw Karina unnie looking at me with furrowed eyebrows.

"What was that? Didn't I tell you to stay away from her?" She whisper-asked as she held my hand as we walked towards our class. "She just gave my phone back, what's wrong in that?" I asked back and she sighed. "You know what's wrong in that. She just wants to fuck you and you're being a stupid person by letting her come near you" Karina unnie said rudely and I looked at her with wide eyes. "There's nothing like that. Jennie unnie is not that kind of a girl" I spoke defensively and she scoffed.

"If you don't believe me, then just try to get close to her once yourself. I bet you that she'll try to take advantage of you!" Karina unnie said and left me standing there in shock. Jennie unnie is not like that. She'll never take advantage of me and if doing this will make Karina unnie trust me on this, then I'll do it!