Everybody wants to be my enemy (3)

Once Vi and Caitlyn reached Bowie, Caitlyn immediately tried asking for the whereabouts of Silco. However Bowie quickly turns around firsts raised and prepared for whatever brawl this turned into.

She knew she was good at fighting with or without her knives, sometimes she'd go into fights head first while making sure she had no weapons on her so she could force herself to get better using her fists. Although she didnt really need to get better she just liked the sting in her knuckles and the blood sprawled across them when she won.

She wouldn't tell anyone but she loved the metallic crimson, the way it shined in the light, how it looked on her knives and how losing too much could kill you. Red was her favourite colour after all, she didn't really know why at first until she found herself on the streets fighting until someone's head was bashed open with the metallic substance pooling around the body while covering her hands. She found it hard to stop, hard to look away.

"Mate step any closer to me and I'll cut your head off" She said causing Caitlyn to take a few steps back while putting her arms up in surrender.

"Listen, listen. We don't want any trouble we just need to find Silco and I feel like you can help.... Bowie." Vi said taking a small step forward.

"I don't give to shits about Silco find him yourself"

"Please" Vi said giving her a pleading look. She didn't know if she could lose Bowie again even though Bowie hadn't actually confirmed who she was Vi just knew.

"Do I get bonus points if I act like I care" Bowie asks sarcastically.

"This was a waist of time your from the undercity shouldn't you know where he is?" Caitlyn questions Vi.

"I've been in Stillwater for seven years she's been here her whole life she's got to know where he is. I know she does."

"Mate, I know where everyone involved with Silco is..."

"I knew you would."

"I don't do shit for free Violet you should know that."

"I'll pay you after we find him. I've got coins and jewels just help us find him." Caitlyn said.

"Deal..."

With that the trio started their way through the undercity but Bowie knew that Vi would want to know where a certain traitor was in all honesty Bowie wanted to know as well, she may have said she knew where everyone involved with Silco were but that was a lie. She had people that knew where he was. People that looked out for her, the people that use to know her as Vanders kid.

As they were walking Vi had realized where Bowie was taking them, she'd realized that she was also taking them the longer way through alleys rather than going through the lanes. Vi knew Bowie wouldn't go back there after Vander died. Bowie lived with Vander longer than any of them did, she was with him before that night on the bridge and she was there until seven years ago.

They reached the brothel and Bowie knocks on the door which immediately causes a slot in the door to open and an eye to peek out at them. Bowie nodded her head and then the door opened allowing them in.

"The one place all the secrets are spilled" Vi states understanding the purpose of Bowie taking them there.

As they walked down the hallway adorned with red curtains as well as a long red carpet.

"How exactly do you propose we go about this" Caitlyn wondered hoping that one of them would have a plan.

"Let them think you work here." Vi explained.