Welcome to the playground

(Bowies Pov)

Climbing up a building with me in front, Vi, Powder, Clagger and Mylo behind.

"We're almost there" Vi declared

"Aw man" Mylo replied

Making it to the top with Vi not far behind me I offer my hand to which she took lifting her up. Vi looks around Piltover in awe while I grab powders hand helping her up.

"Hey Powder, come take a look" Vi marvelled.

"Woah" powder noted taking in the view.

"It's nice getting above it all, huh" Vi asks looking over the city once more.

I help Clagger and Mylo up before walking towards the two sisters as a blimp flies over the city.

"One day I'm gonna ride in one of those things" powder says, determination filling her voice.

"And one day, I'm gonna shoot one of 'em down" Mylo states shoving his arm up making a gun with his fingers.

I walk forward pushing his arm down giving him a slight glare.

"Bowie, are, are you sure about this?" Clagger worries "look if we get caught we're—"

"We're not gonna get caught" I say jumping onto a building "we'll be in and out before anyone notices" Vi finishes

"All right, everybody, follow me. Just don't look down." I state

I jump down sliding on the roof the group is on, grabbing the dormer, putting my foot on the balcony railing, jumping down so my foot is on the balcony, turning myself around so I'm facing the opposite building before jumping across.

Vi jumps first doing exactly what I did then
Mylo crakes his knuckles, pushing clagger out of the way, clumsily doing what both Vi and I did with Clagger not far behind him.

Mylo lands on the roof then not even a second later Clagger lands on the roof with a cupcake in his hand.

"Couldn't he have, at least just, walked there?" Clagger questions

"Gotta stay outta sight for this one" Vi explains looking over to the roof we were just on where powder is there trembling looking at the ground.

Looking where Vi was looking we all turn our heads to see powder. "Called it, this is on you Vi." Mylo complains looking over to Vi.

"I'll get her" Clagger sighs

"No" Vi exclaims

"Powder look at me" Vi yells so Powder can hear, "What did I tell you?"

"That-" Powder looks over to Vi and I, sighing "I'm ready" she continues

"That's right, so" Vi spoke

Powder closes her eyes talking a deep breath before stumbling down the slanted roof with a yelp, grabbing onto the dormer, stepping onto the railing, letting out a sigh of relief before turning around and jumping to the roof we were on.

Powder stumbles backwards, about to fall when Vi grabs her arm. "Thanks" Powder huffs. Vi pulls Powder onto the roof not letting go of her arm until she is stable.

Mylo rolls his eyes expecting me to agree with him but she is still so young, I jab him in the side with my elbow making my way to the front of the group again.

Walking along the edge of a roof Clagger speaks his worry "what if vander finds out we are all the way up here?"

"Look around you, see think anyone topside is going hungry? Besides this is exactly the sort of job Vander would have pulled when he was are age." I started