𝔼ℙ𝕀𝕃𝕆𝔾𝕌𝔼...

Let's start it was the last chapter......

4years later.....

Jungkook pov..,

I was sleeping peacefully but then I felt something or someone pocking my cheeks....

I stirred and annoying...then it stopped for a moment and I feel peace but that content didn't last....

Someone jumped on my chest and I know fully open my eyes and was meet beautiful angel .,.

I automatically smiled at him and said *Good morning baby*

I said with my morning tried voice.....

Good morning dada my angel say with beautiful smile...

He was my son jugmin then he said *dada go help papa he was in trouble*

After listen Jimin was in trouble I instantly shoot up and started going down and saw Jimin carrying grocery heavy bag....

Author pov.....

After saw Jimin to struggle Jungkook say in clam voice * Jimin baby !!! You know you are not allowed to lift heavy things while pregnant...... * Then go to help Jimin

*It's not heavy it's just basket of fruit can you like not screaming at me AND WHO THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE IF IT NOT WASN'T FOR YOU CONSTANTLY FUCKING ME I WOULDN'T BE HERE FEELING LIKE A HANDICAP PERSON* Jimin shouted in him it's his hormones....

All you guess right after wake up from coma Jungkook and jimin clear everything thing and Jungkook purpose him in his first date to marry him because he wasted many years to wait for his love ......

After marriage Jimin become pregnant with jugmin you know Jungkook can't control his hormones and fucking jimin in his honeymoon period like all day .....

Jungkook was very happy because he not have any fatherly or motherly love from his childhood he want to spoil his both babies first his love Jimin and second jugmin ..,

Present time Jugmin become 3 year old and Jimin become one more time pregnant *Jungkook and his junior not leave jimin's booty poor Jimin* 

Jungkook become very happy because he loved children and he is happy because that Jimin carrying his love in his stomach....

After shouted Jimin all become silence...... Jungkook see Jimin in confused but he turned on by looking his baby anger he looked like cute kitten a sexy cut cat or ....maybe a hot pregnant mama....

Jimin eyes feeled with tears and he said while sobing *I m sorry it's just pregnancy hormones I felt horrible*

Jungkook then hugged him and kiss his pouty lips and said " don't worry baby I am not mad at you hell I am having hard time to stop myself from bending you over the counter and fuck you ... because you all time look sexy cute.,.....

Jimin blushing for his comment and slap his chest slowly and said "pevert"

After some months jimin give birth twins one boy and one girl they give boy name yugyeom and for girl minne .....

They continue their life happily .....

After so many ups and downs Jimin ad Jungkook become one and star his family and happy in their life .....

For not to hurt yourself we have to forgot past . We know move on from past not easily but we try and enjoy our life with fully .....an give chance to other person to come to your life and filled the gap of scare .......

Hope you enjoyed it don't forget to comment it how you like and like and share also to you friends .....I might have started new book of jikook .......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.END ......

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙊𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙍 (𝙅𝙄𝙆𝙊𝙊𝙆)✅ 🎉