Qinterwatcher

In case you're wondering, this is the ship for Qibli, Winter, and Moonwatcher. Anyways, it's pretty cute, but I don't ship it. Anyways, I don't really have anything else to say, so let's get to the pros and cons.

 Anyways, I don't really have anything else to say, so let's get to the pros and cons

Pros: Okkkk, soooooo. Qibli can help Moon with her shyness, and Winter with his anger issues. Winter can MAYBEEEE make Qibli a BIT more dignified, (ha, as if that's ever going to happen. Joking though, I like Qibli the way he is). And, Winter can help Moon by... huh, I can't actually think of anything. ANYWAY, Moon can help Qibli in no way I can think of, but Qibli would probably claim that she was helping him just by existing. Heh, yes, I know that's super sappy. Anyways, Moon can help Winter byyyyyyyy. Ummm. Why can I never think of any way that Moon can help someone? I don't like that she's the helpless one lol. I also forgot to mention that Qibli could stop Winter from lashing out onto Moonwatcher when he's frustrated. Now, to the cons!

Cons: Hmmm. WHY IS IT HARD TO THINK OF ANY CONS. Also, I kinda sorta ship it now, but not really. I'll leave this here, but if I think of any I'll edit the part.