Anemarin

Sorry I haven't updated for a while, I've been sick. But yayyyy two followers now!! (Yes, I know that's barely anything to some of you guys, but we've got to start somewhere you know?) Anyways, i'm still sick but I thought i'd update this story anyways. Now, Anemarin. The only proof we'd ever really gotten that Anemone liked Tamarin was when Kinkajou said that Turtle's cuteness was somewhere between baby sloths and Anemone's crush on Tamarin. We never actually got to see it develop. And even though the Wings of Fire series is over, I'd have loved to see Anemarin develop. Do I ship it? Well, the answer is...

OH MY MOONS YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YESSSSSSS.  I love it so so so so sooooo much. Look, isn't that fanart adorable?! Also, I had saved the description before, and now I don't know how to edit it to say that none of the art shown is mine. But, now i'm saying it right here, so, yeah. Just clarifying that. Anyways, to the pros and cons!!

Pros: Tamarin could help Anemone become a little less- um, how do I say this

Pros: Tamarin could help Anemone become a little less- um, how do I say this. Insane. Anemone could, ummmmmmmmm. You know, I can't actually think of anything. But, I mean, we're getting really hypothetical here, but Anemone could make Tamarin try SUSHI!! mmm, oh, delicious, delicious sushi. *Mind wanders off to daydream world were sushi grows on trees* Yeah, as you can guess, sushi is one of my favorite foods. AND I DON'T CARE THAT ONLY BORING OLD ADULTS ARE SUPPOSED TO LIKE SUSHI I JUST LOVE IT OK? Now, let's get to the cons.

Cons: Tamarin does sometimes seem to be a bit nervous whenever Anemone's around, and this could cause some trust issues between them. Anemone doesn't seem like the dragon to outright lash out directly at someone like Winter, but she could definitely get angry. I know this ship isn't canon but it would be sooo cute if it were!

ALSO. Should I make a book of my favorite Wings of Fire memes? Let me know! Byee!