Kinkarin

First of all, I want to thank you guys so so SO much for nearly 100 reads! I never thought i'd get any, to be honest lol. Maximum amount, I thought maybe 50. But thank you to each and every one of you who have read and voted, and now straight to the ship!

So. Kinkarin. I mean, like, I get why it's a ship, but I sort of feel like the two of them are better off as friends. (Yes, I know I say that a lot. like a LOT lot XD). But seriously. Those two are sort of like in a sister-sister relationship, they wouldn't become a couple or anything like that. This is also why I like Moonjou better as friends, and also Qinter. I also don't ship any of the ships that ship the dragonets of destiny together. (Wow, that's a lot of times to say ship lol). MEANING I don't ship Sunnyflight, so don't get hopeful XD. Anyways,  i'm getting off topic. I am supposed to be reviewing Kinkarin here lol. Sooo, there are ways they can help each other, yes, but as I said while I was reviewing Moonjou, all of those things could happen if they're friends. But anyways, I don't have anything else to add, so to the pros and cons! 

Pros: Kinkajou could definitely help Tamarin make some more friends, talk to more people, and, when needed, guide her

Pros: Kinkajou could definitely help Tamarin make some more friends, talk to more people, and, when needed, guide her. (Since Tamarin's blind). I do see, though, why Tamarin doesn't talk to that many people. It's because Tamarins blind and they might either take advantage of her not having the sense of sight, or she herself might just have trust issues. But anyways, I got off topic. BACK TO THE SHIP. Tamarin could help Kinkajou, however, by telling her that she can't go around making friends with everyone, because some of them might be evil villains.

Cons: I mean, like, there aren't any actual cons to this ship, it's just a matter of opinion. There isn't anything bad or unhealthy about this ship, I just personally see them better as friends in a sisterly sort of relationship, you know? Well, maybe you don't if you do ship Kinkarin and in your mind you're screaming: "HOW DARE YOU NOT SHIP IT." but anyways, everyone has their own opinions, and are entitled to them.

Welp, that's my review on Kinkarin, I think it's one of the longer reviews i've done, because it's 440 words. (SPOILER ALERT. THE NEXT TWO SHIPS I'M REVIEWING ARE ANEMARIN AND TURTAJOU). Byeee!