Qinter

Okee dokee. I kinda sorta ship it? Those two ARE pretty hilarious together though, lol.  Anywaysss, Qibli could really bring out Winters true form, what he is underneath all of the anger. Also, even though I ship it the tiniest bit, I still prefer Moonbli to Qinterwatcher and Qinter. A LOT more. And now I'll explain the rest of why Qinter is good or Qinter is bad in the pros and cons!

Pros: Maybe Winter will stop being so ANGRY all the time if he's in a relationship with Qibli, and Winter can help Qibli realize that there are things more important in the world than Thorn

Pros: Maybe Winter will stop being so ANGRY all the time if he's in a relationship with Qibli, and Winter can help Qibli realize that there are things more important in the world than Thorn. (No, I am not hating on Thorn, she's one of my favorite characters. But Qibli has to get a little less overprotective, you know?) Now, to the cons!

Cons: If Qibli and winter do spend a lot of time together, this will make Moon feel left out, especially if Kinkajou would also be in a relationship. But this will probably not happen, since Kinkajou is such an awesome friend, she'll never let one of her best friends feel sad and left out!