0.2 - sibilings

WHEN YOU KNOW YOU KNOW
- chapter 2

"love you"

alex

'IM HERE', my phone reads from my sister. i go to gate 2 and i see a short little version of me running towards me. the 5'7 blonde wraps her arms around me tightly. "and hello to you to then ash" i laugh as she lets go. "hello" she smiles. "cmon loser i wanna sleep" she complains to me. "ugh fine follow me then idiot" i joke and we go to my car and she sits in the passenger seat and falls asleep instantly.

finally arriving at the hotel i turn off my car and look at my sister sleeping peacefully. i take a picture of her before shaking her awake. "grab ur stuff" i smile after pissing her off. "your a big fat whore" she says rubbing her eyes. she gets out of the car after me and follows me with her suitcase to our room. when i enter the little version of me follows and i show her her room.

"ok go away im going to sleep whore" she says with a fake smile. "yeah goodnight ash" i say. "goodnight alex, i love you" she smiles at me. when you know you know. "i love you too ash" i smile back before walking to my room. i put on pajama pants and take off my shirt and lay in bed.

to be honest when i got into go karts my parents really didn't pay much attention to my sister, it was always that i was the successful one and she was just the burden. in my eyes it's nothing like that, my sister, ashlea albon is probably one of the best dancers i know. no im not saying this because she's my sister.

she truely dances so gracefully and elegantly it's crazy. she goes through all these injuries during her competition seasons but still manages to come out with a win. it's shocking how well my sister dances.

me and ash don't usually show affection, it's always stupid bickering that we have at times and then we are just siblings who hang out. it's not often we say i love you but we do when we can, i try to tell her everyday as i've seen the panic attacks she has before her dances.

her coach and dance club put a lot of pressure on my sister, they always try to make her push as hard as she can. there has been nights when i'm back with my family that i've heard her bawling her eyes out her room next to mine. it's terrible to listen to and i always try to comfort her.

it's unfortunately pretty often that i comfort her while she's crying. i'm the only person that knows and has seen everything that's happened to her. i know exactly how to calm her and it always works. the worst thing to find out is when she has her anxiety attacks aside stage, i can't be there and help her. she mainly gets nervous about hurting herself.

last year at the start of her first solo season she fell doing a jump spin and she fell onto her knee. it turns out she fractured her knee in 4 places and she had to be careful when she dances. it's been hard for her to get back on stage after that. i've never been a dancer but i can imagine it's as hard as getting back on track after a crash.

me and ash we just kinda get eachother. i think she's probably one of my favourite people ever. she's never been to a f1 race before, or pretty much any of my races. the only thing im scared for her to find out, i race with her biggest enemy.

it wasn't long before i eventually fell asleep after all that thinking.