INTRODUCTION

HI!🥺❤️

OhmyGod, I am so excited that you are here! If you are from the Book One of TMBT and you made it here today, kiss your reflection in the mirror and shout 'Blessings will ALWAYS follow me!' 🥺❤️

Idi blessed! Nwanyi/Nwoke mara mma! I love you so much! Make sure to comment your number of arrival below, so I can know the first person that opened this book and down to the rest who followed. One, Two, leggo! Claim your positions!

So, we are finally here in the SECOND BOOK of Too Many Broken Things called UNBREAK ME, and I am both itching with excitement and TERRIFIED to write this one.😂 What do you feel being here right now? Comment down below!

Before you dive into this book, you should know some things;

1) THIS BOOK WILL FUCK YOUR LIFE OVER:

You heard me.😂 If you are in the mood to have your life turned upside down, your brain into mush and your intelligence played with, patience and sanity tested, this is the book for you. This book will make you rethink everything about yourself and your life in general, and when you are done, you may find yourself staring blankly into space for an hour straight, mute and dumbfounded. And, maybe after that, a cliff may magically appear in front of you so that you can jump off it.

I'm joking.😂🤲🏾

Lol. Or am I?

2) THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO 'TOO MANY BROKEN THINGS':

For new comers who may get excited to come here and gobble up on this new read, e get one other book before this up wey you suppose read sha.💀 Too Many Broken Things is on my page, and also in my READING LIST. Go there and find it, then read it, before coming back here. Unless your confusion no go finish. We will have to wash your head with soap and petrol to cleanse the spirit of confusion away from you, if you even make mistake and start reading this book first.

3) We have a NEW MAJOR CHARACTER added to the Cast:

Feel free to guess who. 😍 Don't cheat o! If you cheat, I will find out. And I will send rats to eat you from the inside out. Try me and see.

4) We have a NEW POV that will appear in Chapter Four of this book:

Guess who? I'll tell you. It's my husband, Yuta Nakamoto. Dey play my fans.

5) This story has STRONG THEMES:

And, no, it's not R-Rated stuff, you whore. I mean violence, wicked brutal violence. And some other messed up shit. But we'll get into it. You survived the first book, you'll be fine. This one will be worse sha. Get ready. Tighten up your seatbelts, because TMBT II: UNBREAK ME is going to be one HELL of a ride. A rollercoaster you have NEVER been on before. Are you ready?!

I suppose y'all are shouting 'YES, I'M READY' in the comments (Delulu people). So, now that all these informal formalities have been done, I hereby establish my stance as the Alpha of the pecking order in the ONE WORLD UNIVERSE and with the power vested in me, I give you permission to dive into the madness beyond!

Mwahahahahaaaa!!!

One,

Two,

Next page!