2. New Beginning

Part- 2

The natural circadian rhythm breaks with Calista feels as if she has woken up. Her feet felt warm and nice curled up in the blanket. Not wanting to leave the bed at all. It was her day to day struggle that only a pretty sleepy head like her knew.

Her hair, already such a mess. Her baby hairs along with some strands that came out of her loose bun caressed her slightly swollen and sleepy face.

As Calis reached under her pillow to look at the time. It was already 6 am. With that, she embraces her fluffy pillow and blankets to finally start this awaited first day.

Folding her fluffy warm blankets and tossing em over to the bed's corner. Creating a neat look~ (^-^)

She makes her way to the bathroom. Picking her toothbrush up as she turns the faucet on. The water flowed through the bristles of her brush, staring at it for awhile she felt even more sleepy. It took everything in her to stop her from getting back onto that neat bed she just made.

She slapped herself to snap out of her dreams for good. And put a good amount of toothpaste. Sliding that toothbrush in every motion possible. She wanted her smile to shine amidst others.

Running it circular to just zig-zag...
Finally done with her teeth she spat it out.

She pushed her brush a little to deep inside her throat when she went onto clean that tongue. Gagging and making a face she gargled everything out.

Finally, after a facewash as she splashed pure coldness in the middle of this cold morning. She was alive than ever before. Looking at her reflection. Her wet and long eyelashes were strangely making her feel pretty today. Wiping off with her face towel. She ran her slender and soft hands through her straight, silky hair one last time.

"Man, Should've saved some leftovers from yesterday. If not, I'll have to make some of that coffee."

Sighs

*Stretching and yawning for a bit*

All she cared about was how to get this first day over with in a good way. Not that she cared soo much about what others think. But she did feel really self conscious even if that "someone" judging herself was her.

To start this morning in a better way, she decided to plug those earplugs in and listen to her "go to" playlist...

Swooning and dancing, creating her own moves infront of her mirror.

Tired and energized to her core. She did her hair in a lowbun...

Hopping down the stairways to find something to eat. It was a little dark but she managed her way through the corridor.

Slowly as she opens the kitchen door wide enough for her to see what was going on.

There were some fruits left on the dining table that they got as a gift from their acquaintances. Just to congratulate them on moving into
a new house.

"I'm too lazy, but let's just grab some an apple, an orange and some strawberries and cherries" she said lousily

She put them in a bowl and feasted on them.

"Mhmmm"
"These strawberries are juicy, I love them"

She made her way back to her room.
And checked her very first schedule of the day.

"Alr, Maths, bio, psychology and physics... Got it"

Stuffing her bag with the books that she'd need and her laptop (They were allowed to use one from this semester).