4. Partner in need

Part-4

Footsteps were heard of him leaving the classroom...

As usual, hands in his pockets, his bag on just one of his shoulders, readjust-
ing his head full of mesmerizing blonde hair...

He was the guy that proved the "blonde" theory wrong.

Being at the top of his class, or even his University. Tristan has no idea who's coming for his position as the ideal student, this semester...

TRISTAN'S POV

"Oh, the way her soft and sensitive skin felt against mine. I hate to admit the fact that I'm obsessed over her reactions."

I never thought she'd consent me to touch her. Does that mean, I'm her love interest now ???

If yes, I couldn't be happier than I already am right now. This is pure heaven !!!

She gasped...

When I held her by the waist.

I wonder what she'd do when I would pin her down onto the bed, hold her in my embrace, kiss her lips, slip my little guy .... Into her.

As delusional as I was right now, my imaginations were too wild to stop somehow.

"Calista, now as much as I'm whipped for you... I'm obliged to have your words... Have your voice say... That you belong to meee."

Fuck, everyone...

She owns me... No man shall touch even a speck of her... For that person will never see the face of this world ever again...

"Cold as ice, mystical
This love of mine, not so typical"

"Deserving you someday is the sole wish, that appears"

"Seeing you hurt just
Makes my soul, tear"

"Will she give me a chance,
Is the only thought to this romance~"

Words of poetry were written, by me.
I used to write poetry about love.
But this was my first, writing about a lover...

As the day passed by, lectures and classes... University to my home... And eventually in my room.

I had been interrupted my thoughts of her.

Thoughts of...

What would she be doing right now ?

And, is she happy right now ?

Random thoughts of Calista, were flowing through my mind. I'd never been this serious about any girl before.

I've gone as far as just enjoying with girls for a night. Going to bars and parties. That was it. I never had such remembrance of a girl. Like I have of Calista, every now and then.

Is this love ?

The curiosity I have of her and everything regarding her is uncanny.