Chapter 15

15.

A R S H

Rowan Henderson? I mumbled. "Oh god Rowan!!! You came back!" Kia said excitedly while breaking the hug. "Finally yes my star!" Rowan ruffled her hair.

"We are literally meeting after 8 months! I miss you a lot, idiot!" Kia pouted. "I miss you more my star! Finally my movie shooting ended and I am back! I called Naina, she said you are here and I also have a shoot but fortunately it's near the Ivan industry so I came to surprise you!" he smiled while showing his dimple.

Rowan Henderson, one of the famous and popular actors. He is not only popular for his acting skill, he is also very popular for his good looks. Girls drool over him like there is no tomorrow!

Kia and Rowan have been best friends since they joined the acting and singing careers. Yall must be thinking how I know this all? Actually years ago when I became Kia's fan, I researched each and everything about her. Her likes, dislikes everything.

Rowan has been in Mexico for the past 8 months for his new movie shooting and now he is back. Him and Kia are also popular on another level when they're together.

Some of their fans ship them a lot, they have fan clubs too. And the most important one is there were so many rumours that they are dating but they and their agency always denied that they are just best friends and nothing else.

To be honest, seeing Kia's actions towards him, it looks like they are actually best friends but I don't know why I don't like him at all. Though he is a good guy, I still don't like him.

"Btw let me introduce, Arsh this is Rowan Henderson my best friend since I debuted and Row this is Arsh Ivan, the ceo of the Ivan industry and my very very good friend or I can say my new best friend!" The last line Kia said in a teasing way but hearing her Rowan laughed.

But I exactly loved the way she introduced me. Too unique, too accurate! I gave my hand for a hand shake but without doing that dude literally jumped on me for a hug wtf!?

"Heyyyy dudeee nice to meet you! But that's not good that you are stealing my best friend!" he jokingly said. I gave him a forced smile but no doubt he is a very jolly guy.

"Anyways Kia soon my shoot will start and you also have to attend your shoot so I'll meet you here in the evening!" Rowan said while checking his watch.

"You will come right?" Kia asked with both hope and a sad tone. "Of course I will, my star!" he pulled her cheeks. One more thing about Rowan is, he is very touchy. Especially with my Kia!

The way he hugged her, held her hands, pulled her cheeks everything made me so furious. I know they are just best friends but still I don't like it. It just feels like I have the only right to touch her, no one else.

He took his leave while smiling at Kia, leaving us alone again.

_____

"Ladies and gentlemen welcome to the launching ceremony of the Ivan Industry!" the host said while everyone clapped their hands.

"For our launching ceremony, we have our special guest, the popular superstar Kia Marshall!" She looked at me and I gave her a soft smile.

She went to the stage, and the host handed her the mic. "Hello everyone! Kia Marshall here. Hope you all are doing great!" she smiled.

"Thanks to the Ivan Industry for choosing me for their launching ceremony and of course I am really happy to be here!".

"Mam, what do you think about their perfumes?" one of the reporters asked. "So Ivan industry launched two new perfumes, named The Hearts perfumes, both male and female versions. And trust me the perfumes are magical!"