Chapter 29 (seokmin and luo)

Author pov

Flashback

"How the hell i can be this much dumb? I should know he did not kill them just for fun but their is motive and emotion in it", seokmin is walking towards her home.

"He kill 12 people because they cheat on their partner but why kill that five people who are not related to cheating. Infact two people are single whole their life and have not one night stand then why kill them? This is giving me headache". She massage her head.

When she is walking she feel footstep of someone following her. She start walking fast. The person who is following her start seeing other sides but did not find her. He startle when someone grabbed his neck.

"Why are you following me". She give pressure to hold. "I...wa-n-t..to...tell.....
y-ou...about...that...psycho". That man say. Hearing psycho name she loose the hold but that man push her. "What the hell why you push me"?

"I say na i want to tell you about that psycho", that man with mask say. Seokmin who is fall on ground look at him with confusion. Even though he smirk in mask seokmin can see his smirk. "What you want to tell", she ask with little fear.

"I want to tell that that that mask man is.........................................................me.

Seokmin look at him with surprise. She with courage ask, "i know you kill that 12 people because they are cheating on their partner but why you kill that 5 people who are not related to cheating".

That man just smirk and say, "you will not ask why i want to kill you". Seokmin gulp and ask, "wh-y....y--o-u...
w-an-t....to....k-ill...me". "Because you know many things about me and you are only one i can see who is capable to catch me. If you know this much than you can know whole. You are really good officer but you have to die", he try to attack her with knife but she stand up before he stab her.

"You bitch can think you will run away from me", he grabbed her hair and she hissed in pain. She try to remove the hold but he is strong. "I will kill you later and abuse you first", he push seokmin who fall on ground hardly.

He slap her many times and also kick her stomach but she put hand between her stomach. She abuse her and she remember that she gone through same abuse before. Before he abuse her more she kick him and run from there.

She just run without looking at back. Before her exhausted body fall on ground someone catch. She hear worried voice of two men before she loose her conscious.

Present;

"I want to kill that bastard right now", hyeri say with anger. Seokmin just look at luo with some emotion. Joshua and mingyu are also so angry but bogum, chen, book and fourth keep them calm.

"So he kill cheated people", chen ask and seokmin nodded. "Then why kill that five people", chen ask and seokmin shake her head saying she don't know.

"Ok its ok we will try to catch him soon and you need protection", chen say and seokmin just keep silent. "We will bring discharge paper", chen, joshua and mingyu go from there. "We bring food", book, bogum and fourth also go. Fourth go before giving kiss to gemini who just shyly smile.

Now only bottom are sitting in the room with a silence. 'Yunxi', seokmin whisper. "Do you say anything", gemini ask and seokmin shake her head.

Luo just look at her with surprise. "I want to wash my face", seokmin say. "I will take you", force say. "No its ok phi i will take her you rest", luo say and force just nod her head.