~ Eighth chapter~

- So, you are from Mondstad.

- Yes, I am from Mondstad.

- Well it's nice to finally meet you mister Venti.

- Just Venti is enough and it's a pleasure to meet you too miss Hu Tao.

- Speaking of wich, I honesty never thought your dear consultant would have a love interest.

- Ahem, well mister Zongli is actually the one who told me how he feels.

- Oh, really I would like to hear that. Please do tell me more~

- Director Hu Tao, you have no right to stick your nose in other people's business ! And just so you know nothing of that sort ever happend.

- I' m really sorry. That wasn't very appropriate of me to ask. Venti please except my sincere apology.

- That definitely wasn't appropriate, although I see you are really sorry for it so I except your apology.

- Well then please allow me to make up for that and invite both of you to a dinner I will be hosting the day after tomorrow as a celebration of Lantern Rite festival.

- We gladly except, and we'll meet you there.

- Alright then I have something to attend to so I will be going now. Have a nice day and I hope you enjoy your stay I Liyue.

- Thank you, goodbye.

- Bye.

- So what do you think she has to do?

- Well she is probably going to hand out discount coupons for Wangsheng Funeral Parlor, either that to she will annoy Baizu by snitching Qiqi from Bubu Pharmacy.

- Pff hahaha that's fully specific.

- What can I say, I got to know hear well after working for her quite for a while of time.

- "Hmm let's head to your domain." Barbatos mumbled leaning against his chast

- Sure, you must be tired from the trip.

- Mhm

- "I'll take that as a yes." He sad and teleporting them from the streets of Liyue in to his domain.

- "Morax........feels........safe."
He muttered in his sleep

- Safe.....dose he feel that way with me? Hmm I'll have to ask him somehow.

But that is a question for another time, for now let's just enjoy this moment.