☆ cube's biggest loss

! slight sooshu !
*this isn't accurate, just a funny interpretation to think about*

after (G)I-DLE find out about Soojin leaving

Soyeon : (writing down several song ideas on how to discreetly hate on fake nevies and cube)

Soyeon : (knocked on shin-ae's door at some point every day for a week, playing knock a door run and scaring the fuck out of her)

Minnie : (dance therapy, girl is twerking the pain away)

Minnie : (making diss tracks about seo shin-ae)

Miyeon : (turned her soojin shrine into a gravestone, adds at least one picture a day to it)

Miyeon : (cried watching soojin compliations on youtube while eating several tubs of ice-cream)

Yuqi : (stalks soojin haters on social media and tells them to 1v1 her in a fight)

Yuqi : (definitely made an alt account for soojin support and shin-ae hate)

Shuhua : (had a whole breakdown, looked in the mirror for a good 2 hours and had to get out of the delulu of 'she'll be back next week')

Shuhua : (started packing her bags at some point ready to leave cube and find soojin, soyeon had to convince her otherwise)

Shuhua : (also has a soojin shrine)

Shuhua : (told haku and mata to sniff out and locate soojin)

Shuhua : (considered a love confession online but realised it was already obvious)

Shuhua : (started doing backflips in her sleep, girl ws TWEAKING 😭)